Someone

Jun 3, 2017
but still had to bitch about ntr anyway...
that's the weird part, really.
Is really not that deep. Feel free to check my comments, you will notice that 99% of them are not about that.
A couple times i even complained about futa on futa being yaoi. And gender bender.

Han1123

Jun 9, 2022
The art looks good

Therefore...

The game is probably really bad
Indeed. The art is really good and the gameplay really bad.
Depends on which you focus more. If you are one of those who download the save data to enter directly on the recolection room then the art is pretty good, it will be awesome for you.

If you are one of those who love to see how the story progresses with good mechanics then probably the game is not for you.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Is really not that deep. Feel free to check my comments, you will notice that 99% of them are not about that.
A couple times i even complained about futa on futa being yaoi. And gender bender.
no. i agree, it's very shallow. it's stupid.
like someone else said, it's a vegan waking into a steakshop and going all karen about the steakshop selling steak.
or that meme about someone riding a bike, putting a stick into the spokes of their own bike, crashing, then blaming someone else.

if you don't like futa on futa, fine. don't go into those threads and complain, is all. that shouldn't seem to out of the ordinary of a concept. i mean, hell, i like futa on chick, and i kinda agree that futa on futa don't hit the same way, but i'm not about to go and bitch about it, when i could easily avoid it. or just, even if i can't avoid it, i can avoid making a comment about it.

exaltedcrow

Jul 1, 2017
enjoyed the sex scenes a lot. most of them are just what I enjoy (hypnosis, sleep, massage, stuck in wall, forced/drugged). art was also quite good.

overall 8/10, a bit short. around 1.5h with 20% speed for me.

also a lot of these comments lmao. NTR has always been among the most popular game/doujins, it's not some "recent" stuff.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes