desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This opinion is stupid and wrong... how does perspective have anything to do with the way a story plays out unless you only ever self insert as the protagonist? Here's a mind blower, not everyone does that.

At it's root, NTR is fundamentally subgenre of corruption storytelling where the loved is wooed away from their lover. The particulars of the relationship and what's involved dictate the various flavors of the subgenre (NTS, netori, BSS, etc, etc). People don't get NTR'd, it's not a specific act like cucking, cheating, swinging, etc. In fact, sex doesn't even need to be involved for it to occur (but many of us like that, yes).
Newbie western coomers that learned about NTR from F95zone will pretty much always ask this stupid question on every fem protag NTR game. Even some of the uploaders have no clue and refuse to tag it NTR, making it harder for people to search for. They just go by the netorare definition on the site, which is inaccurate due to the typical western obsession with the MC. But based Daze knows what's up.

Imagine talking about Japanese concepts and insisting that the Japanese people that titled their game NTR Adventurer Liena are doing it wrong.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Newbie western coomers that learned about NTR from F95zone will pretty much always ask this stupid question on every fem protag NTR game. Even some of the uploaders have no clue and refuse to tag it NTR, making it harder for people to search for. They just go by the netorare definition on the site, which is inaccurate due to the typical western obsession with the MC. But based Daze knows what's up.
NTR literally in the name of the game lol and some dum dums still gonna insisit on that stupidity of theirs

Reactions: Gudil and Yotsuyu

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
Whole ass debate over what NTR is or isn't is kinda amusing ngl. Personally don't give a shit though what game classifies as NTR or some other form, I just want a good game with a decent story or at the very least, okay game with meh story but well written characters.

As someone who filters out male protag and 3dcg, I have not been eatin good the past few months. Then again everytime I remove the filter I am equally dissapointed.

Either I expect too much or the releases have just been terrible in my eyes. They either center around a niche fetish or are half assed just for a quick buck.

Last two games I vividly remember actually enjoying were Lost Chapter and A Rift in the Crypt, former released 3 months ago and latter released a goddamn year ago.

Chapter being fun with cheats to see all the content and Rift somehow had just hit different.

I don't even want to give this game here a shot because from the images and the first reply provided alone I can already tell what it's gonna be. It's goddamn takeaway food that leaves you hungry after consuming it. Forgettable slop that isn't worth replaying due to how linear it is.

Not only is the normal game industry a shitshow, but the NSFW side is as well at this point. Gotta dig deep or hope for recommendations just to find a gem or at least something that leaves you feeling like you haven't wasted your time with it.

Then people wonder why piracy exists.

Reactions: Gudil and flannan

SuaveSmoothed

Apr 9, 2021
Never gonna understand these people, if i read "NTR" in the title or tags my inmediate thought is:

"there is relationship cheating in this game, i could be playing as the cuck'd, the cuck'er or the common sense deficient meat-slab".

They all apply and it would be a hassle to have different tags for Netorase and Netori, it's a game about cheating in the end.

(Also that one guy that complains about about breast size, we are here for that usually be more open minded about different devs drawing style, i pray you never encounter a BreastMafia game).

Reactions: Locotomia23

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
for me i just go for the latest updates and look for RPGM games or rpg games in general .... now sadly it's been liek an 8 or 6 months and most of the good gameplay and good art games are ntr ... it's boring.... i need the good old games where you are the blonde guy with dark/tan skin hunting milfs.... and some rpgm combat or if they can combat like xcom.
That is completely understandable I mean hey, you do you. But you most certainly will not find that here. Good hunting.

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019

Imagine talking about Japanese concepts and insisting that the Japanese people that titled their game NTR Adventurer Liena are doing it wrong.
Yeah, I know I'm yelling at a wall here like old man Henderson.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes