teemer

Jun 14, 2018
I swear to jeezy, i literally just finished playing this one about an hour ago with MTL.

I suppose it's only a more proper translation and no extra CGs right?

Pretty good game tho, around 10-15 min in lenght and Joiplay-friendly.
How did you get the game to work with Joiplay?

Whenever I load it the screen is just stays black.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
How is this NTR if the protagonist is the girl? Is your boyfriend getting stolen? Is it actually male protagonist as well? Both POVs? Someone lmk!~

Thank you.
good question. i always consider female protag with the ntr tag to be cheating and not ntr

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Damn, lately 8 out of 10 japanese ntr games are just scene collectors. Guess I'll have to add multiple endings tag to filter from now on.

Reactions: Locotomia23

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
i wonder if anyone is going to ask if ntr is avoidable
Its a female protag game with NTR. Wrongly tagged, for one - these two cant coexist together, unless theres some guy thats being stolen away from the heroine, but other than that - with this combination nobody cares if someone else gets cucked. Its a slut simulator.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Good art, scenes are hot. Feel kinda cheated cause I expected more from other two girls

Also: Western cucking connoisseur whining about NTR term not being correct while japanese dont give a fuck lol some things never change

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Its a female protag game with NTR. Wrongly tagged, for one - these two cant coexist together, unless theres some guy thats being stolen away from the heroine, but other than that - with this combination nobody cares if someone else gets cucked. Its a slut simulator.
This opinion is stupid and wrong... how does perspective have anything to do with the way a story plays out unless you only ever self insert as the protagonist? Here's a mind blower, not everyone does that.

At it's root, NTR is fundamentally subgenre of corruption storytelling where the loved is wooed away from their lover. The particulars of the relationship and what's involved dictate the various flavors of the subgenre (NTS, netori, BSS, etc, etc). People don't get NTR'd, it's not a specific act like cucking, cheating, swinging, etc. In fact, sex doesn't even need to be involved for it to occur (but many of us like that, yes).

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I love NTR i love Male POV and female POV, but what I love the most is being able to prevent the NTR through skill. I've yet to see an actual game that has skill as a main game mechanic. Kegani games are the closest to that but it's really just grinding stats. I yearn for a game where my personal skill determines whether I get cucked in the game or not

Assistant1234

Jul 7, 2020
When I play this type of game, I get is a slut simulator. Just nobody has to care too much. For me the Female character means I can say: I'm hot and I love sex.
As a guy, I totally like sex like ... well all the f95zone. I don't see people posting "no sex" and getting likes.
Just enjoy a game, stop using the comments as a Twitter account (to simulate hell).
Good day!@

Reactions: flannan
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes