• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Wolfres

Sep 9, 2023
There's a glitch. In the wolfman village after you complete the quest to find and bring back someones husband you can keep claiming the reward.

Reactions: Maelstromukun

Francisbeico

Aug 26, 2021
i have found 2 hint in the water and fire dungeon and i dont know what to do next,please help
Being vague, you can get a hint at the wolfman village (after recruiting the wolf companion and completing the mayor's quest) and another at the secret room in the air dungeon, after working diligently in the church and receiving your reward.

reesespbcups

Apr 9, 2023
Does anyone know how to do the Inn Adventurer's quest?
Also does anyone know where to find the foursome scene?

Last edited:

Hrrasshh

May 10, 2023
we can get in party only kiba stela and angus or some one else, i try to find werewolf or priest but cant fint them?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Does anyone know how to do the Inn Adventurer's quest?
Also does anyone know where to find the foursome scene?
You need to do at least 10 gay/bi scenes and then go back to him, I don't remember where's the foursome scene, try checking the changelog

When will the next upd be? Really been waiting for that stella and sunny scene
no idea but next update will be the wolfman joining the party

we can get in party only kiba stela and angus or some one else, i try to find werewolf or priest but cant fint them?
you can get the priestess, but only at end game and she has no scenes

Mcskinny

Jul 7, 2018
Two part question. 1: how do i trigger the chili fight? Kiba says he will check back at the village but i can't find anything? 2: Am i missing something in the wolf village? i rescued the husband and the mayors nephew, but i cant go into the library im just told im not allowed. and whats the deal with the room with the boulder?

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
Two part question. 1: how do i trigger the chili fight? Kiba says he will check back at the village but i can't find anything? 2: Am i missing something in the wolf village? i rescued the husband and the mayors nephew, but i cant go into the library im just told im not allowed. and whats the deal with the room with the boulder?
The chili can be obtained after beating all bosses and buying the special fuckdoll wand (I don't remember the exact name) you can buy the wand before tho and it won't impact the game tho you wll not be able to use it... the chili is part of the quest to use it

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
What key do I need for the wind dungeon's secret area? I did the other three but can't figure it this one.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes