bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
can anyone pls make a quick walkthrough
i really want to play like i know the game
go to cheat room. get lots of gold. buy good stuff. wander around and figure stuff out for yoursef. game isn't hard, it's more fun if you investigate and play like you've got no idea what's supposed to happen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hasselnut

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
very interested in this, fan of the art. how close to completion is it? i prefer to play final games

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
What's the point of the maze/labyrinth inside the crystal place? I found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the end but it sends me to the main menu
did you see a specific image when you saw it? If you did, I recommend playing "my neighbor is a bunny demon" when it will be released (you can wishlist it on steam if you want :) )

where do i find the wolf mayors nephew?
nomad camp

assdassfer

Dec 27, 2019
nomad camp
Do you remember where in the camp because I've looked everywhere? Is it the wolf that you add to your party? I've already brought the wolf to the door of the mayors place but nothing happens when I try and get in.

assdassfer

Dec 27, 2019
It's a small tower in the overworld if I get what you mean
"What's the point of the maze/labyrinth inside the crystal place?"
It's the place referred to by this post.

Is the overworld the place when you need levitation spell to enter?
I've looked around inside there and can't find the crystal place.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
"What's the point of the maze/labyrinth inside the crystal place?"
It's the place referred to by this post.

Is the overworld the place when you need levitation spell to enter?
I've looked around inside there and can't find the crystal place.
go to the stairs in that tower, you're trying to do the demon ending, right?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Would I just have to start a new game to be able to get past this, no chance to bypass or fix this error?
Yes I'm sorry. If you go to the cheat room and get 999999 gold you can buy one spell per element to each character and just blast the bosses away it should take 30 min

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
no gallery, I hate gallery mode so I don't do it lol just open the game's folder, I'm sure you'll find them somewhere
You have to be the first person I've ever heard to say that they dislike a gallery mode. If you don't mind, why is that?

Reactions: hahaxddd

strawbluery

Jul 12, 2023
How do I unlock more Stella scenes of her doing it with other people besides tommy? I have gotten two endings and the only one I ever saw was the one at the very start and her bj scene with Kiba.

fizzicle

Oct 23, 2018
How do I unlock more Stella scenes of her doing it with other people besides tommy? I have gotten two endings and the only one I ever saw was the one at the very start and her bj scene with Kiba.
IIRC there aren't many scenes with Stella, I think you mentioned the only ones.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
You have to be the first person I've ever heard to say that they dislike a gallery mode. If you don't mind, why is that?
I think h scenes are tied with context and what you're doing rather than the just the images and rewatching them means losing their point, idk, I just don't feel them right

no more ntr scenes with Stella so far

I went and spoke to Drucilla, not sure what stairs you're referring to.
1703599226887.png
and then 1703599242231.png

Reactions: assdassfer
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes