Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I know it's a repeat, but last time promise. I'm at endgame but when I go the coffin it doesnt open and the priestess says "I could open it with a counter prayer but I dont see the point". How do I progress?
it will unlock when you'll do the Angel ending, so talk to Kirke, gather the 4 hints and go there with the priestess.

Reactions: jakeb733

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
this keeps happening to me when i want to get to the demon ending is there any reason as to why i can't fight?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's because you loaded your old savefile, this happens when in the new version there's big changes (such as new bossfight)

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Trying to figure out how to start the computer in the fire dungeon? Is there a guide to the game or a walk-through to follow on how to unlock all scenes?

nickjonnies

Oct 20, 2019
Are there any full saves until the demon ending thingy, I get the bug that was mentioned before in the priestess fight. Thanks in advance!

kerten

Nov 8, 2022
Anyone experience this weird phenomenon:
No matter what, in combat, Stella always pegs you. Even when she is not in the party.
I see the folowing 2 messages:
1. COMMON EVENT CALL PEGGERS
2. COMMON EVENT CALL TARGET
Note: Tommy has the purple background heart indicator. Clearing Tommy's state did not help.
Platform: windows emulated via joiplay
Version: 0.7

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Anyone experience this weird phenomenon:
No matter what, in combat, Stella always pegs you. Even when she is not in the party.
I see the folowing 2 messages:
1. COMMON EVENT CALL PEGGERS
2. COMMON EVENT CALL TARGET
Note: Tommy has the purple background heart indicator. Clearing Tommy's state did not help.
Platform: windows emulated via joiplay
Version: 0.7
have you tried to unequip her strap-on? weird anyway so I'll check it out thanks

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes