Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Cannot read property 9 of undefined error happens in the fight against the priestess after the first attack.
that's because you loaded your old savefile, this happens when in the new version there's big changes (such as new bossfight)

Why can't you gain xp in the world ? I don't understand how I should proceed to play the game, never played rpgmaker games..
what is the first dungeon ? volcano or tower ?
Thank you for your patience
this game is different from the classic rpg games, you need to explore, talk to people and use the right equipment for each battle. Once you understand the game, it will become incredibly easy

maybe but the properly words is futa or tomgirl or im wrong?
the main character is just a twink so it's actually gay scenes. You can turn off gay scenes at the beginning of the game but enjoy it as it last because in the next game there will not be such thing

Reactions: o7sniip and niifan

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
the main character is just a twink so it's actually gay scenes. You can turn off gay scenes at the beginning of the game but enjoy it as it last because in the next game there will not be such thing
So you will suddenly make gay content unavoidable? Wow, you really don't know your audience if you think ntr fans are also into gay stuff. Why even make it avoidable in the first place if you were gonna do this? :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: gigasnigas

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
that's because you loaded your old savefile, this happens when in the new version there's big changes (such as new bossfight)

this game is different from the classic rpg games, you need to explore, talk to people and use the right equipment for each battle. Once you understand the game, it will become incredibly easy

thanks guys im more comfortable now , im not homophobia lol just dont like to see that

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
So you will suddenly make gay content unavoidable? Wow, you really don't know your audience if you think ntr fans are also into gay stuff. Why even make it avoidable in the first place if you were gonna do this? :FacePalm:
no, they will just ask for consent and the events will be clear that gay content is going to happen so you can refuse if you don't want it. So it WILL be avoidable, but I just don't like to un-canon the main character gayness

also btw lol "you really don't know your audience" bro every gay content appears in the poll almost instantly wins in patreon poll and I'm guessing they're all big NTR fans. I think you understimate how many gays are there

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
no, they will just ask for consent and the events will be clear that gay content is going to happen so you can refuse if you don't want it. So it WILL be avoidable, but I just don't like to un-canon the main character gayness
Wait I misread, you are talking about unavoidable gay content in Cuckoo Mask or in this game? If it stays avoidable here, no harm done (y) Sorry for hating

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Wait I misread, you are talking about unavoidable gay content in Cuckoo Mask or in this game? If it stays avoidable here, no harm done (y) Sorry for hating
NEXT game, Artificial Blood. Cuckoo Mask gay scene will be avoidable by avoiding taking the only guy route

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
NEXT game, Artificial Blood. Cuckoo Mask gay scene will be avoidable by avoiding taking the only guy route
So both Bunny RPG and Cuckoo will only have avoidable gay content? Nice to know.

also btw lol "you really don't know your audience" bro every gay content appears in the poll almost instantly wins in patreon poll and I'm guessing they're all big NTR fans. I think you understimate how many gays are there
Well that makes sense because you tend to slip in gay content in a lot of your works so you have obviously gathered sizeable Gay/Bi subscribers. But the general NTR enjoyer are not gay or into gay content and your reach with the NTR community is limited if you make full gay ntr games, its an extremely niche genre.

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
So both Bunny RPG and Cuckoo will only have avoidable gay content? Nice to know.

Well that makes sense because you tend to slip in gay content in a lot of your works so you have obviously gathered sizeable Gay/Bi subscribers. But the general NTR enjoyer are not gay or into gay content and your reach with the NTR community is limited if you make full gay ntr games, its an extremely niche genre.
Actually I am the spokesperson of the NTR community and they're all gay.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Actually I am the spokesperson of the NTR community and they're all gay.
If most ntr enjoyers were actually gay or into gay content, why is it never a GUY being stolen instead of a woman? Why is vast majority of ntr works devoid of gay content??

It's allowed to use your brain here :WeSmart:

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
If most ntr enjoyers were actually gay or into gay content, why is it never a GUY being stolen instead of a woman? Why is vast majority of ntr works devoid of gay content??

being NTRd is being metaphorically fucked by a man, so the line is already very thin I still think NTR should focus more on the girl and the best part is her corruption + cuck's humiliation, but I think it's a VERY bisexual genre, that shows why is it a genre appreciated by both male, females, straight bi and sometimes gays too

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018

If the majority of works are devoid of gay content then play those instead. You literally have to opt in to get the content here and you can still avoid it in game even if you choose bi at the start of the game. Either way though the dev was always leaning into that content at the start of this as that is what people wanted, but based on your logic as well it fulfills a niche that ntr games don't have a lot of which is even better since it allows people a not very populated version of the ntr genre. I honestly can't even name 5 games that have netorase that also has bi content mixed in with it that is not 100% forced (let alone one with choices and doesn't force the netorase to turn into netorare). Simply put the way the content is structured here is great and allows you to chose what you want to a point and there are plenty of alternatives if someone doesn't like it even if it is avoidable. Frankly in my opinion this is the one of the best netorase games out there and certainly the best one with bi content, cum eating and more for the male protag. It does what is made to be about and sticks to it. Also the devs seems to be doing fine considering he is making over 2k a month.

I can understand you to the point of if the dev were to suddenly make everything completely unavoidable like if the game was netorase and then forced you down netorare path with no options and make the girl get stolen instead of having her stay with you and keep it netorase (which a lot of netorase games do have a problem with).

Either way though if the devs keeps going with the netorase with the bi content and the structure that he uses in this game and improves even more with it, I easily believe they will have complete control over the niche because so far nothing comes close to this in that.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

NTR Bunnies RPG [v0.7.0] [Hyanmaru Games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 244 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: opbean and KCPTCG
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes