Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
How many yaoi scenes are on this? Took me some time to finish this game wanting to unlock more yaoi scenes but it seems most of them are in the beginning of the playthrough... I got left with a bit of frustration although the game is quite good, congratz!
like 12ish, will be 23ish in the next update. Sorry for the frustration but this is a cuck game, this is the second time I heard this but I cannot possibly put a disclaimer saying "welcome to my cuck game please be aware only 10% of the scenes will feature male on male sex sorry in advance"

csr13

Jan 30, 2019
I think some bonus scenes for game-breakers should be added. I used a go-back-candle to get out of gloryhole, then had sex with Sunny and she joined the party, so I had a nun-Sunny and a default-Sunny. Obviously, we need either scenes or disabled go-back-candles while you're going solo

hopelesscuck

May 17, 2023
hello, 2 bugs when it comes to the strapon frenzy from stella
1- even if stella doesn't have the strapon equipped if Sunny does the events STILL occur
2- if you have the strapon equipped it always skips sunny in battles whether its stella that has the strap on or sunny herself

hopelesscuck

May 17, 2023
this event is bugged the screen goes completely black after it's done and leaves no choice but to restart from your last save (so yeah.... save constantly cause it really annoying to restart the game from the intro because of this lol)

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
this event is bugged the screen goes completely black after it's done and leaves no choice but to restart from your last save (so yeah.... save constantly cause it really annoying to restart the game from the intro because of this lol)
next time it happens, try to use the skill "check on sunny", should solve it.
For the other bug, noted thank you, I'll figure it out

SanityVoid

Sep 26, 2023
save share pls?
You do know you can use the cheat house to get nearly everything right?

Tips for early game; (honestly more or less the whole game really)

1- Avoid combat while raiding cheats for equipment

2- Get healing and elemental spells on Sunny and Tommy. (Tommy's a Spellblade, thus usually more useful casting spells. note: sometimes the sword is more useful.)

3- Angus is (for much of the first and even second part of the game) even more useful than Kiba in combat (especially after unlocking all elemental attacks; btw the light element attack is the crystal in the portal tower for were you star and/or end the game.)

4- Stella is a bit of early booster that falls off, she's like Tommy in that she is a Spellblade, unlike Tommy or Sunny however has no real mp regen skill making her more of a physical fighter once her mp is depleted.

5- Although made easier with the stat boosting the game can be beaten with the right equipment, healing items, and playing smart (like any other game really.)

6- Endgame fun tip - funnily enough both of the tougher Vamps have a major weakness (crippling pussy addiction) Sunny using seduction makes the fight you beating the said vamps to death, while they don't fight back... for the entire battle.

(unconfirmed 7th) the boss for the final ending path will likely suffer from said crippling pussy addiction too.

Reactions: quierofemdom

mandragoora

Jul 27, 2023
like 12ish, will be 23ish in the next update. Sorry for the frustration but this is a cuck game, this is the second time I heard this but I cannot possibly put a disclaimer saying "welcome to my cuck game please be aware only 10% of the scenes will feature male on male sex sorry in advance"
No problem man! It's not that big of an issue for me. Funny thing is i don't even like yaoi content in general it's just that i find it a very odd turn on to witness a physically inferior cuck that gets fucked and mind broken by the superior bull (only a cuck game can deliver this hahah) and since this type of content is extremely rare (i think only your game and 'Hero Party Must Fall' features it in h-games, if anybody knows others tell me hahah) i felt a little bit disappointed by the lack of it in this. But again your game is awesome, one of the best i played here, no worries. Keep it up!

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
You do know you can use the cheat house to get nearly everything right?

Tips for early game; (honestly more or less the whole game really)

1- Avoid combat while raiding cheats for equipment

2- Get healing and elemental spells on Sunny and Tommy. (Tommy's a Spellblade, thus usually more useful casting spells. note: sometimes the sword is more useful.)

3- Angus is (for much of the first and even second part of the game) even more useful than Kiba in combat (especially after unlocking all elemental attacks; btw the light element attack is the crystal in the portal tower for were you star and/or end the game.)

4- Stella is a bit of early booster that falls off, she's like Tommy in that she is a Spellblade, unlike Tommy or Sunny however has no real mp regen skill making her more of a physical fighter once her mp is depleted.

5- Although made easier with the stat boosting the game can be beaten with the right equipment, healing items, and playing smart (like any other game really.)

6- Endgame fun tip - funnily enough both of the tougher Vamps have a major weakness (crippling pussy addiction) Sunny using seduction makes the fight you beating the said vamps to death, while they don't fight back... for the entire battle.

(unconfirmed 7th) the boss for the final ending path will likely suffer from said crippling pussy addiction too.
holy shit, enjoy 6 and 7 while you can because it shouldn't work on bosses, will fix asap

• Haha
Reactions: Eldar
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes