Harpalus

Feb 20, 2019
Good game. I wish there was a bit more exhibitionism -- odd to me that Sunny can seduce half the town, but still feels the need to dress modestly. Would be good as an in-between step on her corruption path.

I somehow ended up completely stuck. I beat all 4 bosses and Kiba is just...missing. I have no idea where he went, or what happened. Apparently I need to unlock a scene of him in town but he's not actually in the town. I drove myself crazy looking everywhere, but he's not anywhere to be found.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Good game. I wish there was a bit more exhibitionism -- odd to me that Sunny can seduce half the town, but still feels the need to dress modestly. Would be good as an in-between step on her corruption path.

I somehow ended up completely stuck. I beat all 4 bosses and Kiba is just...missing. I have no idea where he went, or what happened. Apparently I need to unlock a scene of him in town but he's not actually in the town. I drove myself crazy looking everywhere, but he's not anywhere to be found.
1699380815107.png
he's here

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Unic23

Aug 1, 2023
Could you help me with a bug? I downloaded the latest version, and if I'm not mistaken, in this one the nuns' faces are already altered, right?
But when I play, they still wear those golden masks...

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Could you help me with a bug? I downloaded the latest version, and if I'm not mistaken, in this one the nuns' faces are already altered, right?
But when I play, they still wear those golden masks...
huh? I'm not sure where you've seen the altered nuns and now I'm pretty curious. The nuns are supposed to have the golden masks so you're seeing the correct version of them

Reactions: Unic23

fizzicle

Oct 23, 2018
1699546572582.png

I keep getting this error and crashing anytime I attack the giant jellyfish in the ice dungeon, while choosing a target.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes