SanityVoid

Sep 26, 2023
jakeb733 The wind dungeon has an instance the farthest back-left the second area, the room with a chest next a pile of bones across from a pool of water to the right and the the room's immediate right is a dragon bone pile. it's in front of the pool of water.

Reactions: jakeb733

Paragas_42

Oct 25, 2023
I’m not into cuckold or ntr, never have been, never will… but this game is just awesome! The sheer amount of content is crazy. The last things i’m missing are how to have sex with sunny in your room (think i saw a screen of it) and how to recruit the hare boy

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
jakeb733 The wind dungeon has an instance the farthest back-left the second area, the room with a chest next a pile of bones across from a pool of water to the right and the the room's immediate right is a dragon bone pile. it's in front of the pool of water.
holy shit how the fuck do you remember that?

I’m not into cuckold or ntr, never have been, never will… but this game is just awesome! The sheer amount of content is crazy. The last things i’m missing are how to have sex with sunny in your room (think i saw a screen of it) and how to recruit the hare boy
thanks! you can just go to your room and click on the beed and you can ask her to have sex. Hare boy is unreleased

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
I fell the same way, i think the fact the game is more light hearted and doesn't take itself too seriously make the NTR tolerable even if you aren't into it and the game as plenty of other types of content that's worth playing it for.

Paragas_42

Oct 25, 2023
holy shit how the fuck do you remember that?

thanks! you can just go to your room and click on the beed and you can ask her to have sex. Hare boy is unreleased
yh but sunny won’t waste time with tommy she says, i can only invite others. Anyway, is there any way to open the third coffin in the church basement?

SanityVoid

Sep 26, 2023
I only had to remember which dungeons felt like they had more scenes with Angus for figuring out which ones were more like (water and fire felt like they had less) so I quickly invited only Angus and searched for that scene. Forest didn't have it so I tried wind next.

• Wow
Reactions: Hasselnut

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
yh but sunny won’t waste time with tommy she says, i can only invite others. Anyway, is there any way to open the third coffin in the church basement?
this means sunny has too much corruption lmao I'm sorry
the third coffin is available in the latest build and it leads you to the final boss

Paragas_42

Oct 25, 2023
the third coffin is available in the latest build and it leads you to the final boss
k thx, so if it says “unfortunately it won’t open” it meas i’m not playing the latest build?

AtticTed

Aug 4, 2023
How do you access the scenes with Tommy caged and Kiba and Sunny fucking in front of him (on the same screen)

AtticTed

Aug 4, 2023
Can we delete corruption? If not can it be programmed as a consumable item. Like "pure jolly" (deletes 40 corruption)

jakeb733

Apr 3, 2021
This place? Guess it doesnt show up for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
This place? Guess it doesnt show up for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to unlock this you need to have Angus in party, have Cheating enabled and allowed Kiba to have sex with Sunny at least once

Can we delete corruption? If not can it be programmed as a consumable item. Like "pure jolly" (deletes 40 corruption)
sure. Added a nun that makes that, will be available in the next update

Reactions: Hibikiki
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes