fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
how do you go into the really hot room in the fire dungeon? i can't cast fire protection outside of combat

Someemos

Sep 6, 2023
There seems to be a problem with the installation of the android download. I extract the file but nothing happens after that,pls help

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
There seems to be a problem with the installation of the android download. I extract the file but nothing happens after that,pls help
the android version appears to be fucked up, I promise there will be an android version that will work but only when the game will be complete, so please be patient (unless someone shows up and does it for me for free)

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
so other than weapon, there is no way to increase stats
everytime you beat an enemy you can raise stats in the stats point menu (I heard it's bugged I need to look at it)
But you don't really need stats, most of the monsters are one/two-shotted with the right weapon and most of the enemies share a weakness in each floor

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I've defeated two bosses but haven't got a scene with Kiba, he also isn't in the tavern so I can't trigger stuff because it says it's required to do it with him first. Has it broke or is he elsewhere?
look for him at the bar of the inn

kerpszz

Oct 24, 2023
anyone know how to enter church basement or break the crystals? or are those endings yet to be implemented?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
anyone know how to enter church basement or break the crystals? or are those endings yet to be implemented?
the endings are yet to be implemented, however you can already enter in the church basement. You need to read one of the two bibles in the angel room in the air dungeon, then talk to the statue at the church.

PandaSEN21

Jul 16, 2022
Hey uh I've been looking around with the game files especially the ones with the sex scenes and I'm curious about how do you get to this scene cause so far I've already defeated one boss but I want to know how to trigger this scene in th future. bunny sex orc.png

AtticTed

Aug 4, 2023
Remnant of old version. When you got enough corruption this goblin near homeless tent would be able to fuck Sunny

PandaSEN21

Jul 16, 2022
Remnant of old version. When you got enough corruption this goblin near homeless tent would be able to fuck Sunny
Ok so uhh how do you get these ones from the game files?
angus_anal.png

angus_sex.png

inn-fuck-angus-up.png

They're all Angus scenes btw I just wanna find out how to trigger them

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes