zac max

Dec 14, 2019
How do I defeat the air boss? he casts "hurricane" and wipes out all my team members...

Last edited:

fezroad

Nov 7, 2017
Hasselnut may i suggest some Kiba x Tommy scenes for next release, would be nice if you are able to draw bulge too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

succ_

Mar 22, 2018
I got stuck on the Witch's basement cause I killed the enemy there before the fountain event. Here's before the event and the basement. I'm also using the latest build.
Also accidentally managed to do this. Manage to salvage your save? Not the end of the world but its a little bit of backtracking currently.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
How do i give the Big Bone to the Wolfman?
You talk to him and select "Bone". Unless there's no option for "bone" to you and it's a bug I need to fix

is there any point of having wolfboy in your team? Does he has any scenes?
He can join you but he has no scenes

Is there an order in which your supposed to do stuff?
no particular order but easier is starting from earth since you can have an axe pretty early

Also accidentally managed to do this. Manage to salvage your save? Not the end of the world but its a little bit of backtracking currently.
Can you tell me step by step what happened? I can't recreate it in my build to fix it
Hasselnut may i suggest some Kiba x Tommy scenes for next release, would be nice if you are able to draw bulge too.
noted thanks!

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
You talk to him and select "Bone". Unless there's no option for "bone" to you and it's a bug I need to fix

He can join you but he has no scenes

no particular order but easier is starting from earth since you can have an axe pretty early

Can you tell me step by step what happened? I can't recreate it in my build to fix it

noted thanks!
Hey, thx for answering these! Btw what's up with late game content? I'm running around for a while now getting hints, but is there any point in it? Does it unlock anything or is it just for a lore?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hey, thx for answering these! Btw what's up with late game content? I'm running around for a while now getting hints, but is there any point in it? Does it unlock anything or is it just for a lore?
it leads to the true ending but it doesn't add new scenes

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
where are the boss? and how do you go in the forest it tells me to go to the market but there is nothing

assdassfer

Dec 27, 2019
Yep, I don't get that option when I speak to him in the Inn.

I've already beaten the air, wind and fire bosses, does it work better in a different order?

poeomang

Jul 24, 2018
At the base of the air dungeon there's a dialogue from kiba, I tried saying both yes and no but havent found any differences. Are there any at the moment?

jakeb733

Apr 3, 2021
Hello my fellow perverts. Two questions: after I defeat the vampire with the party, am I supposed to be able to open the coffin? Are the any scenes after that?
Also, does the nun have any scenes?

Reactions: ScarletBlue
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes