bmfww2000

Jan 30, 2019
you mean the wolf city? You need to talk to the wolfman at the village
Thanks! I already reached it, so that's a start. I'm trying to find the clue. I'm assuming it has to do with the wolflady saying her husband is missing, but I can't seem to find him.

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
Thanks! I already reached it, so that's a start. I'm trying to find the clue. I'm assuming it has to do with the wolflady saying her husband is missing, but I can't seem to find him.
Her husband is in the Forrest and looks like an enemy, hes by himself in a cube

hopelesscuck

May 17, 2023
solved, thank you very much!

which service was it? Sex or blowjobs?

EDIT: NERVEMIND. There was a fucked up script that was supposed to give you 1 corruption points everytime Sunny swallowed cum but it was out of control. I'll just delete this shit. Thank you!
so, will there be a new 0.5 to download, or will I just have to live with that bug?

fezroad

Nov 7, 2017
ah we're not getting the updates for free here then? that's too bad but i get it
You do, just wait a couple weeks. Respect developers that don't flip shit for piracy not to mention they hang out here and help. It'll push more people to buy with a wait period and people who wait were not gonna buy anyways.

Jul 21, 2019
I got stuck on the Witch's basement cause I killed the enemy there before the fountain event. Here's before the event and the basement. I'm also using the latest build.

hopelesscuck

May 17, 2023
this was brought up before but there is a bug on the chastity scenes that doesn't go away, after testing it seems it happens only with angus and Kiba scenes are good (for now, I'm only on the bj scene)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NTRBunniesRPG-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes