femdom_kun

Sep 23, 2022
I have no clue how to play the android version :HideThePain:
1. Install JoiPlay and RPG Maker plugin (it's better to download from , `cause Google Plat version don't support new Android versions).
2. Import game and play
[Works for me]

nun is unlocked with an end game quest after you beat the 4 bosses
Thanks, I didn't see secret room at wind duneon, so couldn't start recruiting. As far as I understand, there in no way to free Vampire Lady and bring ice to server room

Anybody got recommendations for games with similar vibes (not 3d) like this? I already played cuckoo mask and garage vamp :)
Femdom Wife Game has some similar vibe as for me. There's a girl gradually training the hero to be cucked and humiliated

Last edited:

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Thanks, I didn't see secret room at wind duneon, so couldn't start recruiting. As far as I understand, there in no way to free Vampire Lady and bring ice to server room
Technically there's a new monster that drops nevermelting ice, isn't it there? should be in the ice floors of water dungeon

hopelesscuck

May 17, 2023
so I been playing the 0.5 build and the bug that causes the corruption to skyrocket at the Gloryhole is back. at first, I thought it was because I transferred my save file from the previous build so I deleted the file and started a new game and the bug still persist. i been wondering about deleting the game itself and extract files again from the zip but I don't want try anything drastic yet

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
How do I get to the secret area in the Earth dungeon?
you mean the wolf city? You need to talk to the wolfman at the village
so I been playing the 0.5 build and the bug that causes the corruption to skyrocket at the Gloryhole is back. at first, I thought it was because I transferred my save file from the previous build so I deleted the file and started a new game and the bug still persist. i been wondering about deleting the game itself and extract files again from the zip but I don't want try anything drastic yet
hey can you please describe me what you did in particular? Do you remember all your steps? Technically the chruch doesn't have any corruption modifiers anymore so I'm trying to figue it out

femdom_kun

Sep 23, 2022
Kiba scene with locked Tommy causes permanent locked clitty scene. It always on top level layer, so triggers of other scenes does not clear screen.

• Haha
Reactions: Rain01

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Kiba scene with locked Tommy causes permanent locked clitty scene. It always on top level layer, so triggers of other scenes does not clear screen.
I guess this needs a "female domination" tag

hopelesscuck

May 17, 2023
you mean the wolf city? You need to talk to the wolfman at the village

hey can you please describe me what you did in particular? Do you remember all your steps? Technically the chruch doesn't have any corruption modifiers anymore so I'm trying to figue it out
so for full transparency, I'm the same one commenting on this issue on your Patreon, i did that to get a quicker response i guess.
now i did the same thing that i did in the previous build, i used the cheat to give Sunny the minimum amount of corruption to trigger the cutscene with the father and gain access to the Gloryhole (i believe is 20 and above) and then proceeded to spam the "service" until i reach the amount required to get the key to the secret level in the air dungeon, everything seemed normal until after 22 services i went and checked my corruption and it was over 3 thousand or something like that when i was only at 24 before the service. this bug somehow transferred to my other saves, so i deleted the saves files i transferred from 0.4 and started a new game, skipped the intro, used the cheat again to gain minimum corruption (15) defeated the first boss, got the bj scene with kiba, tried the church again this time with corruption of 21, gave one single service and checked the corruption counter and it didn't change, performed the service 10 times in a row and checked again the counter and it skyrockets again. (hope this helps and thank you)

femdom_kun

Sep 23, 2022
I guess this needs a "female domination" tag
Yeah. It's not a main focus, but have elements of femdom. And when version 5.x+ will be leaked, there will be strap-on events. So femdom tag will be good to add.

UPD Bug:
Bug: Harpy has 'Seduce' option, but Sunny doesn't learn this yet. This is placeholder from old versions

1695321905320.png

UPD Bug:
After you talk with this furry female, you can talk with her again and quest will be finished
1695322192812.png

Last edited:

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Yeah. It's not a main focus, but have elements of femdom. And when version 5.x+ will be leaked, there will be strap-on events. So femdom tag will be good to add.

UPD Bug:
Bug: Harpy has 'Seduce' option, but Sunny doesn't learn this yet. This is placeholder from old versions

View attachment 2946380

UPD Bug:
After you talk with this furry female, you can talk with her again and quest will be finished
View attachment 2946389
solved, thank you very much!

so for full transparency, I'm the same one commenting on this issue on your Patreon, i did that to get a quicker response i guess.
now i did the same thing that i did in the previous build, i used the cheat to give Sunny the minimum amount of corruption to trigger the cutscene with the father and gain access to the Gloryhole (i believe is 20 and above) and then proceeded to spam the "service" until i reach the amount required to get the key to the secret level in the air dungeon, everything seemed normal until after 22 services i went and checked my corruption and it was over 3 thousand or something like that when i was only at 24 before the service. this bug somehow transferred to my other saves, so i deleted the saves files i transferred from 0.4 and started a new game, skipped the intro, used the cheat again to gain minimum corruption (15) defeated the first boss, got the bj scene with kiba, tried the church again this time with corruption of 21, gave one single service and checked the corruption counter and it didn't change, performed the service 10 times in a row and checked again the counter and it skyrockets again. (hope this helps and thank you)
which service was it? Sex or blowjobs?

EDIT: NERVEMIND. There was a fucked up script that was supposed to give you 1 corruption points everytime Sunny swallowed cum but it was out of control. I'll just delete this shit. Thank you!

Last edited:

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
EDIT: NERVEMIND. There was a fucked up script that was supposed to give you 1 corruption points everytime Sunny swallowed cum but it was out of control. I'll just delete this shit. Thank you!
Sounds like a feature, Sunny the cumslut who loves swallowing.

Reactions: femdom_kun
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes