Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Really love the new Stella stuff, i really like the idea of Sunny going to Kiba to get what she can't get from Tommy and him going to Stella for what he can't get from her.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Really love the new Stella stuff, i really like the idea of Sunny going to Kiba to get what she can't get from Tommy and him going to Stella for what he can't get from her.
Definitely agree with this sentiment. I kinda like the idea Sunny still liking Tommy enough to care that he's being "handled" in some way, even if it's not exactly how he had hoped. I'd kinda like if Sunny winds up encouraging Stella to be more brutal and make more use of Tommy down the road too, but that's my personal kinks getting mixed in there I guess. Maybe something like some humiliation play of her fucking him with a strap-on and mocking him while forcing him to watch Sunny and Kiba go at it. then to top it off, she could have him make sure to lick Stella up and give her some pleasure too.

Reactions: Hasselnut

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Definitely agree with this sentiment. I kinda like the idea Sunny still liking Tommy enough to care that he's being "handled" in some way, even if it's not exactly how he had hoped. I'd kinda like if Sunny winds up encouraging Stella to be more brutal and make more use of Tommy down the road too, but that's my personal kinks getting mixed in there I guess. Maybe something like some humiliation play of her fucking him with a strap-on and mocking him while forcing him to watch Sunny and Kiba go at it. then to top it off, she could have him make sure to lick Stella up and give her some pleasure too.
That's kind of where my mind wondered too, i was thinking maybe gives Stella her own chastity events to mirror Kiba's where she can be called to your room if the MC is locked up to take care of him while Sunny watches. Heck that could even lead to a event where you can call both and have Kiba fuck Sunny while Stella fucks Tommy.

Reactions: Sorreah

Shuuko

Dec 6, 2017
So I'm at the end and can't either have the priestess become a saint or destroy the crystals. Are these two endings just not implemented yet?

whynoteat

Nov 27, 2018
Are there any games similar to this with the ntr/corruption of both the male and female main characters?

Sapsan

Jul 19, 2019
How do I start the nun questline to get her into the party ? I've cleared every boss.
You need to swallow 50 times in the church and get a rosary and then use it in the bonus room of the air dungeon, from there it's pretty straitforward.

femdom_kun

Sep 23, 2022
Can some tell me please how i'll get cross key ? and key for person next room ? i have defeated 4 bosses
Sunny nead to blow and swallow 50 people at the Church service. After this, she could receive special accessory from one of the nun

vedrokotyat

Nov 19, 2021
So I'm at the end and can't either have the priestess become a saint or destroy the crystals. Are these two endings just not implemented yet?
Part of saint quest: in the church there are 5 statues along the wall, if you click the 3rd, the stairs will appear, there are 2 bosses. But quest says must be the 3rd. That one i did not find

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
exactly, I hope to finish them by 20th october but I got sick so it might take a while

Your coo mask project has more potential than this project。
Cuckoo mask is a visual novel with lots of story and dialogues and not much freedom. It's very different for different tastes. But I hope you will like it

btw do you guys think the "swallow semen 50 times" was too hard to get? Should I put more hints?

Reactions: Daioh and IceHunt55

Shuuko

Dec 6, 2017
Part of saint quest: in the church there are 5 statues along the wall, if you click the 3rd, the stairs will appear, there are 2 bosses. But quest says must be the 3rd. That one i did not find
Already beat the vampires, I can't find anything after that though.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes