AtticTed

Aug 4, 2023
that's not gay sex rpg guys lmao that's CUCKOLD rpg. I promise the next one will be actual bi so I'll draw gay sex from the beginning
Chemistry between Tommy and the Bulls is pretty good. Also Sunny would still get the majority of sex scenes anyway. So it'd still be cuck rpg

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
So, if I die to the first boss, I cant return to the island? The boat is there and I cant reach it. Any solution?

Edited: in the cheat room, you can change the placement of the boat.

Reactions: thenopename

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Hey Hassel, I think it would be so dope if you had to whore Sunny out while or also make Tommy do something humiliating to get the boat back. It could scale with corruption or just continue to be a switch. I know you have 49k things on your plate but uh was just thinking about it.

Reactions: femdom_kun

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hey Hassel, I think it would be so dope if you had to whore Sunny out while or also make Tommy do something humiliating to get the boat back. It could scale with corruption or just continue to be a switch. I know you have 49k things on your plate but uh was just thinking about it.
lmao good idea though

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Well considering how often it happens and how inconvenient it would be for the actual boat owner, the rage and indignation could lead to audacious requests (read my boy Yarizo)

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes