Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I did use old save file. I dropped wolf nephew off to this uncle. He said he wouldn't let me in his library till I go defeat a monster. I went over there. I got my hp and mp up with tent. Then I went to the top and right of green monster thing and chose fight. I scrolled to magic, then fire, clicked it and it popped up. Then I reloaded. Went back to the green man. Then I chose attack instead with tommy (Tommy goes first both times)
using old save file fucks up new content usually, that's why

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Where do you find the weapon or monster to cool down the machine in the lava dungeon?
I tried every chests in the ice dungeon and beat the boss but I don't find anything.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
In the latest build on patreon we already can take with us the homeless man as a party member?

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
In the latest build, I'm stuck at the intro when you get to the village. I spoke with all the villagers, visited all houses, but when trying to go to the witch, it says I have to speak with my girlfriend first and I don't know how. Any advice?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
In the latest build, I'm stuck at the intro when you get to the village. I spoke with all the villagers, visited all houses, but when trying to go to the witch, it says I have to speak with my girlfriend first and I don't know how. Any advice?
there's a exlamation mark under the fountain, try interact with it. Also talk with Kiba and Stella

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes