Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Super random question, but anyone know how difficult it would be to "convert" an rpg game to a traditional renpy VN?
I get it would take a considerable amount of work, but is it to the point where it makes zero sense?

I really enjoy this artist's style, and Cuckoo Mask progress is slow lol
you would need to write all the scenes and use the images from the game but it would make zero sense. The narrative of this game is almost zero and it's based mainly on the freedom of choices and being full of quick scenes. It would be like doing a VN out of dark souls or abzu or whatever

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
I imagine its too late but, it'd be really great if we could change the name of the main character. I also know you are planning to be done and move on to the next game but, it'd be really nice to have more Sunny in the future. Good luck

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I imagine its too late but, it'd be really great if we could change the name of the main character. I also know you are planning to be done and move on to the next game but, it'd be really nice to have more Sunny in the future. Good luck
definiitely too late for this lol but might consider it for the next ntr game without story

for some reason i cannot obtain the breastfeeding skill even tho i spoke to every single NPC available
did you go to the wolfmen city?

hopelesscuck

May 17, 2023
definiitely too late for this lol but might consider it for the next ntr game without story

did you go to the wolfmen city?
yes I did, its the city on the forest dungeon right? there 3 NPCs there for me the wolfman that's wants sunny and tommy to kiss, the cow that triggers kiba and sunny scene, and the wolfman at the very end that gives me a quest to find her husband

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
yes I did, its the city on the forest dungeon right? there 3 NPCs there for me the wolfman that's wants sunny and tommy to kiss, the cow that triggers kiba and sunny scene, and the wolfman at the very end that gives me a quest to find her husband
1692454415146.png
This guy teaches you the titsucking skill, let me know if he's there or if he's missing for some reason

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
yes I post an update once at month on the 20th, this time it might take a while so expect a new update on 25th
So the monsters are included this time I suppose because you mentionned a delay if you were to draw the monster sex scene.Is it that?

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
mmm I will add it in the poll on patreon for the future releases
Ah thank you for your reply. I feels empty after finishing the game and only greeted with different texts for endings. I was expecting i could see what happened to the couple after finishing the game hahaha.

Last edited:

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Ah thank you for your reply. I feels empty after finishing the game and only greeted with differen texs for endings. I was expecting i could see what happened to the couple after finishing the game hahaha.
those are fake endings though, there is one true ending but it's still in development. Having them drawn would be cool tho

• Red Heart
Reactions: stupid_army
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes