bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
how do you get into the wind dungeon
so, i'll tell you but why not ask around and play the game? it's pretty entertaining. I mean you can just figure out pretty fast. I mean i get it, it's a sex game and I don't wanna fight the flow of why people play but if you literally spend five minutes talking to townsfolk, shopping for spells, and thinking about it... not hard.

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
so, i'll tell you but why not ask around and play the game? it's pretty entertaining. I mean you can just figure out pretty fast. I mean i get it, it's a sex game and I don't wanna fight the flow of why people play but if you literally spend five minutes talking to townsfolk, shopping for spells, and thinking about it... not hard.
i got it now i thought it meant the gust spell at first
though how do you get the bunny boy that was with stella in the bar to join, cant find any hints

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
When attacking this one, the game crashes, any ideas? Is this the one who gives the key to open the cell to fight the boss?

1690694790489.png
1690694825755.png

fezroad

Nov 7, 2017
I forgot the exact scene but it was the one south east of a boss room, i think it was fire boss. When the scene finished the image stayed on the screen and nothing worked including restarting and loading the game. I had to edit the save game file to remove the scene which worked. There needs to be a check on load to reset any scenes.

fezroad

Nov 7, 2017
Btw does anyone know any other games with bisexual femboy mc getting cucked and fucked like this one?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I forgot the exact scene but it was the one south east of a boss room, i think it was fire boss. When the scene finished the image stayed on the screen and nothing worked including restarting and loading the game. I had to edit the save game file to remove the scene which worked. There needs to be a check on load to reset any scenes.
next time it happens, use skill "check on sunny"

fezroad

Nov 7, 2017
becoming a femboy
Not really, i get off being the dominant one. Don't know why but the idea of corrupting a couple, male side being girly and useless as a male, is pretty hot to me. There being a size difference between the dominant male and the femboy is also pretty good since i'm pretty big irl. But at the end, it's just fantasy.

+1 on Tommy x Kiba and generally more variation with Kiba x Sunny. Love the art, other games are pretty bad in this category you did a good job Hasselnut. Wish i had money to spare to support tho :/, need to find a job in a country that has good economy.

femdom_kun

Sep 23, 2022
The economics is horrible. The party don't recieve exp and items to sold give a very small amount of money to upgrade via equip
It's good that author add cheat room, but it's strange to cheat myself in ntr game

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
The economics is horrible. The party don't recieve exp and items to sold give a very small amount of money to upgrade via equip
It's good that author add cheat room, but it's strange to cheat myself in ntr game
Thats because you're supposed to be careful with your money. Focus on one area, explore it for all the loot and money avoiding fights, then jump around and do the same at the other places then buy gear to fight.

Or talk to the people and pay attention to the weakness of the area you're going to be in and buy gear to counter that place. Its actually pretty neat.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Super random question, but anyone know how difficult it would be to "convert" an rpg game to a traditional renpy VN?
I get it would take a considerable amount of work, but is it to the point where it makes zero sense?

I really enjoy this artist's style, and Cuckoo Mask progress is slow lol

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes