Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I also have problems, I am unable to save, simply save doesn't work. Secondly, screen freezes after Kiba French kiss in inn.
try to reboot your pc or download it again

Walkthrough please? Where can i find the boss?
Play this game calmly, don't rush it or you won't enjoy it. Read everything, explore and play it like a legit game and you'll have a lot of moments to cum. There are 6 places on the world map and 4 of them are dungeons. You can do it.

Play this game calmly, don't rush it or you won't enjoy it. Read
yes, on the current version
uh that's weird, I'll try to do this event in a different way for the next update

Reactions: stupid_army

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I have weird bugs happened after calling someone to have sex with Sunny, the ecchi scene won't gone from screen

WestArcher

Aug 15, 2017
I'm not sure how often you pop in here Mr. Dev, but instead of outright refusing Tommy at the inn for sex on high corruption could you eventually add some appropriate high corruption scenes?
An author on CHYOA that goes by Grimbous does a very good job of that style of ntr content and I wish there was more of it

Reactions: Hakunabrozzz

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I'm not sure how often you pop in here Mr. Dev, but instead of outright refusing Tommy at the inn for sex on high corruption could you eventually add some appropriate high corruption scenes?
An author on CHYOA that goes by Grimbous does a very good job of that style of ntr content and I wish there was more of it
I just want to finish the game, man
I'll uhh I'll see what I can do in future

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
uh that's weird, I'll try to do this event in a different way for the next update
thanks, i didn't even know this scene existed until reading that other post here and it sounds great
instead of outright refusing Tommy at the inn for sex on high corruption could you eventually add some appropriate high corruption scenes?
would also like to second this, but also not as a high priority. i'm sure there's plenty of things you're working on that come first.

this is a great game by the way. i generally don't have strong feelings about furry characters, but i really like the look of Sunny. and i think you've written her slow-medium burn corruption really well

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
try to reboot your pc or download it again

Play this game calmly, don't rush it or you won't enjoy it. Read everything, explore and play it like a legit game and you'll have a lot of moments to cum. There are 6 places on the world map and 4 of them are dungeons. You can do it.

Play this game calmly, don't rush it or you won't enjoy it. Read

Hey for the reply, I re-downloaded and re-installed but still same, I can't save. I deleted for now and added to my watch list. I'll try again with the next update. Thanks and good luck.

paradox259

Jun 22, 2020
Thanks for this awesome game, have fun all night with it. Also thx for those cheats in house, because I don`t want to do fights.

Dec 29, 2018
Bugs:

First thing I did was explore the fire dungeon as I didn't really ask people for advice and didn't know what to do.
- In there, there is a place with water, and the team have a chat about the hot water and are saying they can relax in the water but there is no prompt to do so.
- In the same place, there is a "chili pepper boss" when I clicked on it first, they said there is nothing to do with it, but there was something/someone else on the side, when I clicked on it, there was no scene, but the chili pepper suddenly changed into a boss and I could defeat it later, which unlocked a scene in a house which I'm sure I should not have unlocked. The scene sees way too advanced for my corruption level etc.
- When caged, bedroom sex is still available without mention of the cage or CG updates. This should not work.
- church door on the left says "the church is closed" but I can access from the other side.
- water dungeon sex scene should be locked when I haven't seen 1st sex scene with Kiba
-When starting a new game and skip intro, the witch part isn't properly updated, and crashes when trying to do it anyways
-while playing the intro, even after going to the fountain and talking to the girlfriend before leaving to the witch, getting out of town remains impossible north because "I need to talk to my girlfriend first" even though the south gate is accessible

Suggestions:

- "Propose sex" function should be hidden behind some kind of quest
- I rolled my eyes when the MC said two lines into the game "...maybe I want her to have sex with othedr guys oh no" I suggest making it a choice where player can select either to become a cuck, or to be jealous and posessive.
- MC goes full cuck too soon in the beginning of the story. Make the girlfriend say no to his proposal and be angry with him for wanting her to. Make her scold him and be embarrassed for bringing this up. She has to have at least 15 corruption to start being interested.
- Same as previous point: give the player the choice to ask the bull without informing the GF or to wait until she is corrupt enough to ask her again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord of Dragon
Sep 16, 2021
Bugs:

First thing I did was explore the fire dungeon as I didn't really ask people for advice and didn't know what to do.
- In there, there is a place with water, and the team have a chat about the hot water and are saying they can relax in the water but there is no prompt to do so.
- In the same place, there is a "chili pepper boss" when I clicked on it first, they said there is nothing to do with it, but there was something/someone else on the side, when I clicked on it, there was no scene, but the chili pepper suddenly changed into a boss and I could defeat it later, which unlocked a scene in a house which I'm sure I should not have unlocked. The scene sees way too advanced for my corruption level etc.
- When caged, bedroom sex is still available without mention of the cage or CG updates. This should not work.
- church door on the left says "the church is closed" but I can access from the other side.
- water dungeon sex scene should be locked when I haven't seen 1st sex scene with Kiba

Suggestions:

- "Propose sex" function should be hidden behind some kind of quest
- I rolled my eyes when the MC said two lines into the game "...maybe I want her to have sex with othedr guys oh no" I suggest making it a choice where player can select either to become a cuck, or to be jealous and posessive.
- MC goes full cuck too soon in the beginning of the story. Make the girlfriend say no to his proposal and be angry with him for wanting her to. Make her scold him and be embarrassed for bringing this up. She has to have at least 15 corruption to start being interested.
- Same as previous point: give the player the choice to ask the bull without informing the GF or to wait until she is corrupt enough to ask her again.
I agree with your suggestions, it would be nice if there was more soft femdom here and she still liked getting fucked by him, if only to humiliate him while he is fucking her, rather than refusing him altogether.

Dolat

Aug 18, 2018
XDXD IT WAS A PERFECT UPDATE THANK YOU but can you send me now the newest update :cry::cry::cry: i need 0.3

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
dont know how to tag people
Say Hasselnut may we have the changelog for the update please?
- update a WEAKNESS DISPLAY. Now, if you hit an enemy with their weakness, it will be displayed. This will be very useful
- updated the monsters design and the boss design
- gloryhole service (+ nasty gloryhole service only with 300+ corruption) both sunny and Tommy's POV!
- public use service (both Sunny and Tommy's POV!)
- also there is someone else in the public use service when Sunny is not working
This new church scene is what took most time. I didn't expect that would take somuch time! But it's good and VERY fappable. You can just turn on the game, go to the gloryhole, have your fap, and close the game!
- Added a big new initial cut scene. Now is longer and adds lore.
- fixed a bug where you couldn't find a bone for the wolfman to add in party
- added a scene with Stella at the bar. After you eat her you need to NOT eat her out again

Jan 21, 2022
this is more cuckold and netorase than actual netorare (but since it is a subgenra of it I guess it still should be called ntr) since both of em seem to enjoy their humiliation/shame kink and truly love eachother at the same time.

Jan 21, 2022
btw I think the bunny boy can beat the wolf guy (and any other person that fucks her gf) but doesn't because he is a masochist/willing cuck.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes