bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Okay so I love the gloryhole scenes. I know it's waht you said took the most time but I hope in the future maybe there could be some scenes added for when the other nuns drag Tommy away humiliatingly or a response from the other people in line if you clean her up uhhh "manually"

Either way I loved it. A little buggy still in the room with some scenes popping up with Kiba etc and sometimes if you try to play as Sunny first, you can't actually get the nuns to leave their spots for her in the holes (exited and replayed as Tommy first everytime prevents this)

Ultimately I know it's a lot to tackle for you but it's really good!!!

Reactions: sneakydiss

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Okay so I love the gloryhole scenes. I know it's waht you said took the most time but I hope in the future maybe there could be some scenes added for when the other nuns drag Tommy away humiliatingly or a response from the other people in line if you clean her up uhhh "manually"

Either way I loved it. A little buggy still in the room with some scenes popping up with Kiba etc and sometimes if you try to play as Sunny first, you can't actually get the nuns to leave their spots for her in the holes (exited and replayed as Tommy first everytime prevents this)

Ultimately I know it's a lot to tackle for you but it's really good!!!
thank you very much!
Can you be more specific with the bugs? If you can tell me in detail it would be very helpful

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Legit I have no idea of why this happens, I'll do something different for the next update
speaking of gloryholes, it seems that after doing it the first time the game doesn't want to let you do it again as sunny? nuns occupy the all the slots sunny can go to to initiate scenes

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
speaking of gloryholes, it seems that after doing it the first time the game doesn't want to let you do it again as sunny? nuns occupy the all the slots sunny can go to to initiate scenes
should be fixed by the next update, thanks

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
oh that's it, that scene appears if you beat ONLY ONE boss.
I recommend to go to the cheat room and set "boss defeated:1" and see the scene
and thank you, this game will receive a huge update soon and I'm working on three games so you'll have lots to eat :)
hi, having trouble with this in the new release. I have beaten exactly one boss and stella is still sitting in the pub. are there different conditions now or is this a bug?

also, any idea when you plan on adding more content with the blonde dude who was fucking stella?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
hi, having trouble with this in the new release. I have beaten exactly one boss and stella is still sitting in the pub. are there different conditions now or is this a bug?

also, any idea when you plan on adding more content with the blonde dude who was fucking stella?
weird, when I try it I can see the scene. Are you playing the current ver?

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
I also have problems, I am unable to save, simply save doesn't work. Secondly, screen freezes after Kiba French kiss in inn.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes