Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Does anyone know roughly when this game will be completed? Hopefully nothing like Technobrake milking it.
should be 2-3 months and then I'll work on a polished version (better maps, proper music) for Steam version. Meanwhile I'm on a planning phase of the next NTR rpg game. I usually get on burn out very often so I'll try to not make a project last too much time

sweez

May 25, 2017
should be 2-3 months and then I'll work on a polished version (better maps, proper music) for Steam version. Meanwhile I'm on a planning phase of the next NTR rpg game. I usually get on burn out very often so I'll try to not make a project last too much time
Looking forward to it. Thanks!

Bigass49

Oct 16, 2021
Hey Hyanmaru/Wolfrad love your stuff, glad too see your branching out. Hot scenes, great art keep it up! If only there were a way to support you anonymously :p hopefully my kisses count xxx

Reactions: femdom_kun

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Nymphomaniac priestess is goated tf you on lmao
Now that you mention it I think it's better when the guy is just oblivious to the situation instead of supporting his girl doing it, but I can see why this dev made it like this, they're both cheating on each other after all.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes