ZZZtremor

May 4, 2021
thanks, "learning" the game and being able to beat it in 10 min was what I hoped for, but it really needed the new update huh
Please let me know which scenes the chastity don't work so I can fix them!

I don't know if it's intended but you can have multiple keys if you buy and equip multiple cages, I tested it and If I sell the key of the first cage I can buy another, lock it and use the new key to open it, it kinda ruins the cage stuff, I believe a quick fix would be limiting the shop inventory to one cage so you can't exploit it, a quest tied to the recovery of the key would be nice but it's up to you

Also the cage doesn't work in the inn room if I ask the female bunny to have sex

EDIT: I noticed that the key sells for 150G, while the cage costs 100, you can make infinite money by locking your penis

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordr08

ADDolf

Aug 7, 2019
Alchemist last quest seems a bit buggy to me, no ne items appeared in the shop, furthermore, can't access the shop at all. Well, He got mad at Sunny, but the dialogue stated that at least there are items :v

Another thing, if you decide to leave Sunny to encourage the farmers (the first Alchemist's quest) and go home alone, then she doesn't appear in the party after the event

Dolat

Aug 18, 2018
bruh i still need newest version does anybody have it? if you have it can you upload on google drive etc. ?

SomaNeko97

Jun 8, 2021
I do hope the end portal will instead of just ending the game lead you towards a gallery area and also add a ng+ system too to find new outcomes. course I cant wait for whatelse is to come from the art, maybe some strapons and some game over situations too. but all is to come in the future.

Reactions: cauageo
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes