ADDolf

Aug 7, 2019
Alchemist last quest seems a bit buggy to me, no ne items appeared in the shop, furthermore, can't access the shop at all. Well, He got mad at Sunny, but the dialogue stated that at least there are items :v

Another thing, if you decide to leave Sunny to encourage the farmers (the first Alchemist's quest) and go home alone, then she doesn't appear in the party after the event

Dolat

Aug 18, 2018
bruh i still need newest version does anybody have it? if you have it can you upload on google drive etc. ?

SomaNeko97

Jun 8, 2021
I do hope the end portal will instead of just ending the game lead you towards a gallery area and also add a ng+ system too to find new outcomes. course I cant wait for whatelse is to come from the art, maybe some strapons and some game over situations too. but all is to come in the future.

Reactions: cauageo

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Does anyone know roughly when this game will be completed? Hopefully nothing like Technobrake milking it.
should be 2-3 months and then I'll work on a polished version (better maps, proper music) for Steam version. Meanwhile I'm on a planning phase of the next NTR rpg game. I usually get on burn out very often so I'll try to not make a project last too much time

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes