Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I did not have high expectations since the author's previous work was not much to my liking... But I really loved this one! It plays very well with the NTR and the situations in which you can do it... I liked it quite a lot. Although I would like to see more situations in which the doesn't know about what's going on at certain times (Between Kiba and Sunny) but I guess we'll have to wait for more updates (I avoided all the gay content)

Reactions: gabich69
Sep 16, 2021
Hasselnut Do you think you can add some scenes with sloppy seconds intercourse? Would love for the two to enjoy him feebly trying to fuck her now less tight pussy whilst feeling his dick swimming in semen. Would be especially hot if it transitioned with her corruption level somehow at one point she doesn't pay attention much other than stating he is too thin to feel much but at least the warm sensation of the bulls cum can help him get over the edge. :love:
This is a good idea, while it does make sense for her to reject him when she has high corruption, it would be far hotter to see a femdom aspect to it where she gets pleasure in humiliating him as she becomes more and more corrupt, where he may not even like it but his dark desires end up leading to that. Not many games have done sloppy seconds or even executed it well, maybe one other game has, regardless it would certainly be an interesting concept if the author of the game chooses to go down that route, or if the patrons want it, but it is a good idea and is a net positive if it is in consideration to be added to this game, if not then while it would be a shame, it does not take away from this game being good.

Reactions: femdom_kun

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
This is a good idea, while it does make sense for her to reject him when she has high corruption, it would be far hotter to see a femdom aspect to it where she gets pleasure in humiliating him as she becomes more and more corrupt, where he may not even like it but his dark desires end up leading to that. Not many games have done sloppy seconds or even executed it well, maybe one other game has, regardless it would certainly be an interesting concept if the author of the game chooses to go down that route, or if the patrons want it, but it is a good idea and is a net positive if it is in consideration to be added to this game, if not then while it would be a shame, it does not take away from this game being good.
there will be a thing very close to in the tomorrow's update. I'll consider to add it in the next update or next game idk

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
okay. I think this is the last thing left to do, but I have no idea what I need to do. The last time I had an event from this npc was after doing an event in the store with the alchemist (I think it was the one to make new potions or the one that came before), where this npc approached me by himself, but now nothing happens and I already tried all the sexual options without success

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
okay. I think this is the last thing left to do, but I have no idea what I need to do. The last time I had an event from this npc was after doing an event in the store with the alchemist (I think it was the one to make new potions or the one that came before), where this npc approached me by himself, but now nothing happens and I already tried all the sexual options without success
did you do the quest to enter the wolf village?

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
UHHHHHH weird, I just tested it and he works. The problem is actually the exlamation baloon that should just turn off, the purpose of that character ended after licking Sunny
Like I said, the last event I had with that npc was after I left the store and walked past him. at that moment it approaches by itself and towards something that i don't remember what it was anymore, but after that it stays there and no matter what i do, nothing happens

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
I loved the update! I do think sometimes the chastity doesn't register but you have a lot of scenes and knowing a bit about rpg maker i know it's a bitch with individual events and on off switches. I think the new content makes the grind life even easier (but if you're like me and take 5 min to experiment you'll see there's no grind at all you can literally pop open chests for free without battling so don't be a baby) but I love the new scenes and can't wait for more.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I loved the update! I do think sometimes the chastity doesn't register but you have a lot of scenes and knowing a bit about rpg maker i know it's a bitch with individual events and on off switches. I think the new content makes the grind life even easier (but if you're like me and take 5 min to experiment you'll see there's no grind at all you can literally pop open chests for free without battling so don't be a baby) but I love the new scenes and can't wait for more.
thanks, "learning" the game and being able to beat it in 10 min was what I hoped for, but it really needed the new update huh
Please let me know which scenes the chastity don't work so I can fix them!

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
thanks, "learning" the game and being able to beat it in 10 min was what I hoped for, but it really needed the new update huh
Please let me know which scenes the chastity don't work so I can fix them!
This run, bc I knew how to get fat and fast cash I started with the cage damn near. I know the sex in the room scenes all work regardless of cage. (unless you wnted that way plan to add a snarky comment or teasing) Off the top of my head I was pretty sure most tent scenes, the Sunny Kiba BJ possibly I know there were others and some were now around the dungeon maps so when I comb back through I'll have more definitive scenes for you. (Guess I shoulda done that first)

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
This run, bc I knew how to get fat and fast cash I started with the cage damn near. I know the sex in the room scenes all work regardless of cage. (unless you wnted that way plan to add a snarky comment or teasing) Off the top of my head I was pretty sure most tent scenes, the Sunny Kiba BJ possibly I know there were others and some were now around the dungeon maps so when I comb back through I'll have more definitive scenes for you. (Guess I shoulda done that first)
yeah I was aware of the tent scenes, I didn't had the time to fix them by my deadline so it's gonna be fixed for the next release.
Checking the dungeon scenes is the worst chore so thank you so much for helping brother

anybody has link for 0.2.2? newest version?
sure bro check this link

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes