M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Can I use a save from the prevous version on the newest? Or should I start a new game?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Still hope you can cuck your girlfriend later on with Kiba (or even better being able to date that bunnyboi and cucking him) ;o

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
This was actually a really fun game. I dunno if its the bunny forms or what, but its just kinda funny but also hot.

some things I personally would like to see:

since girlfriend drinks nasty smegma and piss, if she does it and the option is on, feels like stella and her should be able to piss use MC as a toilet as psuedo revenge/humiliation. Also for when Stella uses the MC, since shes already clearly sexually active, there should be a variant when she "uses him" that she just finished a gangbang or hot date and winds up cleaning her out, just like how he does for his girlfriend. Also it'd be kinda hilarious if girlfriend down the road makes MC exclusively drink "potions" out of used condoms. Her having to "specially brew them" with a new "technique" that can be the result of her feeding them to him on occasion (like how bull randomly stops party to get a blow job) she has MC drink a special potion that is either cum/piss/spit and everyone in the party is in on it except MC (like the idea of stella doing it too). Also please Hyena mommy stuffing the MC and Girlfriend stuffed by the other guy. Them watching the other get off while getting cream for the sandwiches is super hot <3

Well, I'm interested in femdom, so I'm totally on board with seeing more humiliation and stuff like that in general. Something I'm curious about, occasionally you get asked questions for a one time thing, which I assume its to enable content (much like the ones I am suggesting) where she role plays leaving you and seems to "flip her switch" for humiliating you, as well as the main bull guy asking if its okay to fuck her until she leaves you, is that going to be stuff that affects endings and such down the road? Or not really, but more like it just opens content? (I noticed after those conversations, girlfriend mocks you more, people freely have sex with her, even though the option to have sex hasn't been unlocked yet, at least not where I can suggest it)

BTW, not sure if I should count this as a bug, but I'll report it anyway: I cheated gold (only cheat) and bought a ton of techniques. When I had girlfriend learn the new breastfeeding technique, I guess she had so many techniques, it went to Stella instead. I am guessing a situation like that wouldn't be possible for people who play normally, but thought it worth pointing out. (also not sure if I can even learn new techniques now or not since they might be full, but I don't know every single one). Also if you have chastity device too early, the MC still has his dick used/shown in various scenes and doesn't recognize him in chastity (i.e. can still have sex with her in the bedroom, can still masturbate when she is jerking people off, etc.).

Last edited:

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Found a softlock; if you die to the water boss and respawn in town you lose your boat on the island and cant progress. I think a good simple and immersive fix would be to ask the guy who gives you the boat to retrieve it. Otherwise loving the game! You should also add a "Trap" tag as Tommy is rather akin to a trap/sissy.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
One more thing to add as a future idea, a strapon sex toy that your gf suggest to use on you when she no longer want to have sex with you, to substitute the sex option in bed. Although if you arent into that or doesnt fall inline with the goal of the game, then i totally get that as well.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Found a softlock; if you die to the water boss and respawn in town you lose your boat on the island and cant progress. I think a good simple and immersive fix would be to ask the guy who gives you the boat to retrieve it. Otherwise loving the game! You should also add a "Trap" tag as Tommy is rather akin to a trap/sissy.
there's a boat call npc in the cheat room but yeah I could just make it an actual NPC

Reactions: jbomb

StevenEXE

Dec 16, 2018
I saw charters in preview only have human's penis.
Will have animal penis like previous game?

sofuckyyy

Jun 1, 2017
The new update pretty much killed this game for me. It went from a light-hearted little grind game with pretty good art and interactions to a complete slog of a grind-fest. I'm talking literal hours of grind just to get past the first boss. Adding grind mechanics when the battles are so shallow is completely pointless and just makes the overall experience completely unfun and uninteresting.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
good game in general, but i need help with these three things:

1- the game don't have a gallery or I didn't find it?
2- how do I fix a visual bug? (when returning to the boss room in the volcano, the bj scene froze on the screen and doesn't disappear xD)
3- finally, that "powerful secret boss" was the mandrake?

Reactions: zmrbsllk159
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes