Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Having played more of a game I love this one, the art is cute, the scenes are really hot. I only have one gripe that I'm not sure if it can be adressed or I guess how hard it would be. It would be nice to have at least text variance to the scenes outside of the choices presented, like generic blow job scene having lets say 3-4 versions of text it could cycle through. Regardless good luck with your game its honestly the best one from this genre in my opnion (I guess I am biased seeing as I'm very happy guy is more involved here not just watching :D ), the mana regen abilities were a really nice touch.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Playing the current patreon version, have to say I love all the new stuff added.

If I had one minor gripe it would be I find it a lil disappointing that Sunny stops letting you have sex with her after a certain point so you lose out on some content it feels. I would rather have something like her starting to humiliate you or something along those lines instead.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Playing the current patreon version, have to say I love all the new stuff added.

If I had one minor gripe it would be I find it a lil disappointing that Sunny stops letting you have sex with her after a certain point so you lose out on some content it feels. I would rather have something like her starting to humiliate you or something along those lines instead.
it literally is like that, maybe you missed the first phase where she's disappointed in you? But anyway that's actually the only content you lose with too much corruption. I might add an item that lowers corruption but idk if it would matter

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
it literally is like that, maybe you missed the first phase where she's disappointed in you? But anyway that's actually the only content you lose with too much corruption. I might add an item that lowers corruption but idk if it would matter
Oh I seen the first phase but I was just hoping it would continue down that route but as I was saying it isn't a huge issue for me.

xwor639

May 19, 2017
Is there going to be at least 1 futa i mean you already got some gay in this game? I dont see any dev note in first page?

Reactions: femdom_kun

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRBunniesRPG-0.1.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 10, 2019
I like Bunnies! and NTR where the dudes ass gets taken on top of losing his girl this has to be one of two games like that. I'm not sure if it even has a name but I'd like to see more of it.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes