raventali

Apr 16, 2019
Thanks for the upload!

And Hasselnut you have gotten yourself another patreon supporter, the art is just fantastic!

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
music in the overworld goes hard, whats the song
Composed by a friend but it's still a work in progress (all music will be eventually replaced with custom ones)

Thanks for the upload!

And Hasselnut you have gotten yourself another patreon supporter, the art is just fantastic!
thank you so much! Make sure to link your discord to patreon so we'll get to talk to the discord server

cauageo

Nov 9, 2020
It actually is, you just need to dont talk to that guy that was fucking stella in the bar, dont suck kiba in battles you can buy mana potions and choose not to drink cum after sunny gave a handjob/blowjob.

Manti111

Dec 16, 2020
Am I stupid or something? I use those scrolls with skills, but I don't get any skill to use. How do you learn them?

cauageo

Nov 9, 2020
Am I stupid or something? I use those scrolls with skills, but I don't get any skill to use. How do you learn them?
Do you use the skill scrolls and dont get any skills when you go to battle? was it an especific scroll or every scroll?

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
HOLY FUCK I DID A HUGE MISTAKE sorry these skills aren't available in this build I think lol fixing this now, thanks
Well, to be fair once you get spells (which for me popped up in chests) you all most forget about skills. I forgot I tried to teach one to Stella and it didn't show.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
I think I'm an idiot but I really wanna review this game, but don't know how. It's been a while since I was really looking forward to a game and I think there is so much potential. I had A LOT of fun with what's here so far.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I think I'm an idiot but I really wanna review this game, but don't know how. It's been a while since I was really looking forward to a game and I think there is so much potential. I had A LOT of fun with what's here so far.
Click on the stars you wanna give this game (top right corner of the page when you are scrolled up) and it will pull up review, I've had a moment when I forgot how to do it too just fumbled around until I found it again.

And on the topic of this game what little I played I really liked, maybe the tone shifts drastically but so far I wanna say this is the most comfy cuck game I played, NTR I'm not super into on its own (though its not a turn off either) but humiliation and bisex very much so, I will be following this game with great interest. Love the artstyle too.

Reactions: bitchass92

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Why did my post got deleted?
Please tell me the guideline or the reason so I can understand.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes