Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Damnit... Hasselnut's art is exceptional, I was really hyped to see they made a game but it's another RPGM game with big maps and convoluted ways of progressing... it's doubly sad because it looks like they used to use Ren'py, a better engine for just about 95% of h game devs, but those games are short and have art/scenarios that are not on the level of their newer stuff.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Btw, that quest where we should find this plant in the forest for that guy in the store. Where is it? Is it this plant? because I interact with it and nothing happens.
1684034750890.png

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Anyway. Really loved the game and can't wait to get more content for it. Especially the addition of the homeless guy (I think "ugly/fat/old/etc bastards" are my favorite types of villains in NTR). Also, hope to see more gay content for the MC too

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Damnit... Hasselnut's art is exceptional, I was really hyped to see they made a game but it's another RPGM game with big maps and convoluted ways of progressing... it's doubly sad because it looks like they used to use Ren'py, a better engine for just about 95% of h game devs, but those games are short and have art/scenarios that are not on the level of their newer stuff.
"convoluted ways of progressing" bro do 4 dungeons kill 4 bosses you beat the game

NEETKING113

Jun 23, 2019
I could be wrong but I thought Tommy could sleep with Sunny? Is there a way to trigger a sex scene between them or is that not in the game?

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Okay, so I love it, but and I know it's a lot to ask from a rando, but I really, really wish there was more of a "forced" "coersive" way to start the cucking maybe from the friends or townsfolk or the gf herself. Something where even if mc wants it, someone else starts it. Idk

Reactions: 1Teddy1 and zwoobie

zwoobie

Jan 15, 2018
Okay, so I love it, but and I know it's a lot to ask from a rando, but I really, really wish there was more of a "forced" "coersive" way to start the cucking maybe from the friends or townsfolk or the gf herself. Something where even if mc wants it, someone else starts it. Idk
Yeah, I definitely agree with this one. Netorase is cool and should definitely be a choice either in the beginning of the game, or opt-in (ala. Nymphomania Priestess). But it would be really cool to see a more corruption / coercion thing going on which gives the gf a bit more agency in the actual cucking.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah, I definitely agree with this one. Netorase is cool and should definitely be a choice either in the beginning of the game, or opt-in (ala. Nymphomania Priestess). But it would be really cool to see a more corruption / coercion thing going on which gives the gf a bit more agency in the actual cucking.
And that's not to say that I haven' been playing it for like 4 hours straight. I do love it and I can see here's like a balance where Tommy kinda loses his agency. I actually love him being demeaned in this manner. I hope there is more play with the chastity cage too. I totally agree with you tho.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
"convoluted ways of progressing" bro do 4 dungeons kill 4 bosses you beat the game
Sure, convoluted was the wrong word choice, lets say boring. It's boring that the MC starts the game already eager to get cucked, no tension or substance there, and on top of that you have to go through the town, through the inn, and have an entirely insubstantial conversation confessing this to Sunny. I get it's supposed to be comedic but the walking is just pointless. I also get you're supposed to stumble on that other couple having sex but because Tommy and Sunny don't have sex at any point we don't even get any ntr value there because we have no idea how much better that dude is at sex than Tommy. Boring that you're then expected to do all that same walking to go find Kiba so he can cuck you and then you're essentially aimless, with no real reason to do anything really.

You're immediately able to access like 6 or 7 different areas and able to converse with something like 50 NPCs and as far as I can tell almost without exception all of them have nothing to say that gives you any real objective other than pursuing the bicorn for passage on a boat you have no reason to want passage on.

I went into the fire dungeon then and it was just... boring. Acquiring the hammer is just a boring 200g purchase, all the enemies have absurdly high hp unless you brought the ice spell which you have no reason to even know exists and they kill you unless you go through the dungeon and collect gold to then buy medium shields and armor for everyone after which they deal literally no damage at all to you. Buying the 2500 gold expensive weapons means that Kiba does 30 instead of 10 damage to the spirits, kind of a sad joke when sunny is doing 1000 with the ice spell.

Even the boss deals 0 damage to every group member.

The art is really great but... come on man.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Sure, convoluted was the wrong word choice, lets say boring. It's boring that the MC starts the game already eager to get cucked, no tension or substance there, and on top of that you have to go through the town, through the inn, and have an entirely insubstantial conversation confessing this to Sunny. I get it's supposed to be comedic but the walking is just pointless. I also get you're supposed to stumble on that other couple having sex but because Tommy and Sunny don't have sex at any point we don't even get any ntr value there because we have no idea how much better that dude is at sex than Tommy. Boring that you're then expected to do all that same walking to go find Kiba so he can cuck you and then you're essentially aimless, with no real reason to do anything really.

You're immediately able to access like 6 or 7 different areas and able to converse with something like 50 NPCs and as far as I can tell almost without exception all of them have nothing to say that gives you any real objective other than pursuing the bicorn for passage on a boat you have no reason to want passage on.

I went into the fire dungeon then and it was just... boring. Acquiring the hammer is just a boring 200g purchase, all the enemies have absurdly high hp unless you brought the ice spell which you have no reason to even know exists and they kill you unless you go through the dungeon and collect gold to then buy medium shields and armor for everyone after which they deal literally no damage at all to you. Buying the 2500 gold expensive weapons means that Kiba does 30 instead of 10 damage to the spirits, kind of a sad joke when sunny is doing 1000 with the ice spell.

Even the boss deals 0 damage to every group member.

The art is really great but... come on man.
yeah that's quite a different opinion now man lol
well anyway I do agree that there is no build up, this is mainly because it was a hobby project based on my OCs and it was made it with the assumption that who played it already knew the characters and all, I didn't expect it to actually get out of my target audience. So yeah alright I'll add a better build up.

The NPCs thing was really just inspired from old school rpg games, every NPC had few things to say but enough to let you understand how to survive in the world and where to go if you paid attention. With the only difference that you also let them fuck your girlfriend.
For the monsters, as a couple of NPC says, "every monster has a weakness" which mean they might be weak to fire, ice etc OR to pierce damage, blunt damage. That's why Kiba did 30 instead of 10. If he had the right weapon, he would do 500.

That's all, I really did just want a game where the boy could go exploring and lending his gf to everyone, with real no big deal. But I do understand your points and that gave me newer ideas to enrich the game

Reactions: killa95 and zwoobie

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
And that's not to say that I haven' been playing it for like 4 hours straight. I do love it and I can see here's like a balance where Tommy kinda loses his agency. I actually love him being demeaned in this manner. I hope there is more play with the chastity cage too. I totally agree with you tho.
thank you for playing so much, I usually evaluate all requests so it's okay to ask
I uhhhhhh I'll think about it. Honestly I wanted the game to remain silly and fast to play, I usually hate games with long build up and dialogues, surely the intro will be different and more refined in the future, but I have to evaluate the idea of how long to make it and make the "hey I have this fetish" stronger

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes