is that ?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Artwork looks fantastic, I'm not gay but I approve of this game
Thank you Hasselnut
thanks lmao there aren't many gay scenes actually but glad you're appreciating

is there a changelog for 0.23
- update a WEAKNESS DISPLAY. Now, if you hit an enemy with their weakness, it will be displayed. This will be very useful
- updated the monsters design and the boss design
- gloryhole service (+ nasty gloryhole service only with 300+ corruption) both sunny and Tommy's POV!
- public use service (both Sunny and Tommy's POV!)
- also there is someone else in the public use service when Sunny is not working
This new church scene is what took most time. I didn't expect that would take somuch time! But it's good and VERY fappable. You can just turn on the game, go to the gloryhole, have your fap, and close the game!
- Added a big new initial cut scene. Now is longer and adds lore.
- fixed a bug where you couldn't find a bone for the wolfman to add in party
- added a scene with Stella at the bar. After you eat her you need to NOT eat her out again

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hi Hasselnut
any chance for a game from you were NTR/NTS done by dickgirls?
Maybe in the next game if there's high request on Patreon or someone commissions it. I'm not a big fan of dick girls (I don't dislike them, I just like other things MORE)

how to unlock glory hole scenes ?
Sunny needs to be at the blowjob level first IIRC

• Sad
Reactions: Tufa

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
Maybe in the next game if there's high request on Patreon or someone commissions it. I'm not a big fan of dick girls (I don't dislike them, I just like other things MORE)

Sunny needs to be at the blowjob level first IIRC
I killed all bosses and haven't got this opportunity

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
It tells me not implemented yet (I have the 0.2.3 version) Only first time I get the scene after that it is always straight +20$
wtf, screen please?
Also did you import your save from the previous version?

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
FUCK!!! Why do games keep doing this?! Don't over-write the save slot Q_Q If you're going to provide a save, at least make it slot 10+ or something....gdi.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
FUCK!!! Why do games keep doing this?! Don't over-write the save slot Q_Q If you're going to provide a save, at least make it slot 10+ or something....gdi.
This is why my RPGM games always look like a cracked-out squirrel played it last. Saves 1-3 & 19-20 are all the most recent save, 4-15 are various hot bits I decided to preserve only to never go back to. Don't even ask what's happening with Karryn's Prison, not even the squirrel knows.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
thanks lmao there aren't many gay scenes actually but glad you're appreciating

- update a WEAKNESS DISPLAY. Now, if you hit an enemy with their weakness, it will be displayed. This will be very useful
- updated the monsters design and the boss design
- gloryhole service (+ nasty gloryhole service only with 300+ corruption) both sunny and Tommy's POV!
- public use service (both Sunny and Tommy's POV!)
- also there is someone else in the public use service when Sunny is not working
This new church scene is what took most time. I didn't expect that would take somuch time! But it's good and VERY fappable. You can just turn on the game, go to the gloryhole, have your fap, and close the game!
- Added a big new initial cut scene. Now is longer and adds lore.
- fixed a bug where you couldn't find a bone for the wolfman to add in party
- added a scene with Stella at the bar. After you eat her you need to NOT eat her out again
giving kiba a handy in the inn leaves the cg up after the scene ends, it's workaroundable by just initiating a scene with sunny but still annoying

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes