reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
didnt it drop nevermelting ice? o_O weird that this isnt workimg
I tried to find an object related with ice but nothing comes up.
Do you have the item number of the nevermelting ice I can maybe change the variables with a save editor?

Renuad

Oct 19, 2018
First of all, I would like to say that the game is great. I really love the idea of a weakness system instead of a leveling system. The art is great and Sunny is very cute.

The main goal of my message is to report bugs :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, it's a great game. Thank you for your time. If you need more details I will be happy to help you.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
First of all, I would like to say that the game is great. I really love the idea of a weakness system instead of a leveling system. The art is great and Sunny is very cute.

The main goal of my message is to report bugs :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, it's a great game. Thank you for your time. If you need more details I will be happy to help you.
all of these bugs except for the last one were fixed on the 0.4.0. Thank you for the last one!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Renuad and cauageo

Dankdude

Jun 14, 2020
Love the game! Can't wait for the full release <3 Is there and estimated release date and which site I could buy it from?

I'd also love to see more stuff with just Tommy and Kabi. Maybe Stella and Sunny go do other things and Kabi gets bored and asks/takes services from Tommy.

Also, what's the best place I can follow updates on this and other games you do Hasselnut ?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Love the game! Can't wait for the full release <3 Is there and estimated release date and which site I could buy it from?

I'd also love to see more stuff with just Tommy and Kabi. Maybe Stella and Sunny go do other things and Kabi gets bored and asks/takes services from Tommy.

Also, what's the best place I can follow updates on this and other games you do Hasselnut ?
hey thank you so much, I plan to publish this on Steam. Meanwhile you can follow my twitter
probably the next update will have a bunch of scenes with Kiba

Reactions: bazelgeuse
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes