• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Can anyone upload artificial blood? The free version on discord doesnt work for some reason

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Hey Hasselnut, I really love your game! Mind if I use some of your gameplay ideas (like gloryhole from different perspectives) in my own game? :-D

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
Where do you find the Fire and Water dungeon hints? ive found the earth and air ones. Is there something about the diary in the fire dungeon im missing?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Waos firts time trying this, ma pp cant get hard again:cry: so hot
thanks! don't forget to support the game via patreon or twitter then :D

Where do you find the Fire and Water dungeon hints? ive found the earth and air ones. Is there something about the diary in the fire dungeon im missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poison69

Aug 4, 2017
Hasselnut Do you have any planned updates for NTR bunnies in the next few months or so? I loved this game and the scenes were all so much fun! :) Keep up the great work and looking forward to your future projects too!

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hasselnut Do you have any planned updates for NTR bunnies in the next few months or so? I loved this game and the scenes were all so much fun! :) Keep up the great work and looking forward to your future projects too!
not sure tbh right now I'm working on a different ntrs game!

Reactions: Poison69

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Having trouble finding kiba after beating the third boss. This should be the interaction to have sex.

also need some guidance on how to use the computer in the fire temple and how to open the door in the air temple please.

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
I really need help understanding what Hints are and how to get them.

also when can the priestess join the party? I swallowed over 30 loads in the church and she hasn’t offered to join.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
How do you get the fire dungeon hint? No idea what to do with the computer
There's a room at the second floor of fire dungeon, at north-west, you need to cool the computer's engine

I really need help understanding what Hints are and how to get them.

also when can the priestess join the party? I swallowed over 30 loads in the church and she hasn’t offered to join.
talk to the nun outside the blowjob room, she should give you the reward
the hints are literally worldbuilding hints, you can obtain them in particular places. Think of a place in dungeons that seemed important but you couldn't do anything with it yet.
If you want more specific help try to search "hints" in the thread you should find all the hints here

Reactions: Myrdalia

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
There's a room at the second floor of fire dungeon, at north-west, you need to cool the computer's engine

talk to the nun outside the blowjob room, she should give you the reward
the hints are literally worldbuilding hints, you can obtain them in particular places. Think of a place in dungeons that seemed important but you couldn't do anything with it yet.
If you want more specific help try to search "hints" in the thread you should find all the hints here
Thanks for the reply. I love this game and subbed to your patreon a few months back to support. Trying my best not to miss anything like the Bi Scenes and all the “hints”. Is there 1 hint per dungeon?
I would love to try to start a walkthrough post to gather all the points throughout the thread and not miss anything.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Thanks for the reply. I love this game and subbed to your patreon a few months back to support. Trying my best not to miss anything like the Bi Scenes and all the “hints”. Is there 1 hint per dungeon?
I would love to try to start a walkthrough post to gather all the points throughout the thread and not miss anything.
thank you so much. Yes, it's 1 hint per dungeon.
Someone in hyanmaru's discord server talked about doing an actual wikia for this. I think doing a hyanmaruverse wiki would fit more since all games are in a shared universe lol but it would be helpful and cooler than the walkthrough

Reactions: Senpai115
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes