• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

love sex 678

Mar 25, 2024
i need some help. I swallowed 30 cum and talk to the nun but she said still 4 elemental demons. i had defeated giant ice jelly and an earth monster in the forest. How i can find 2 another demon

poeomang

Jul 24, 2018
I have entered the wolf village and literally pull everything up but i cant find the hint, help me
been a while since i've played that part but i remember the hint is in the deepest part of the wolf village, in the library of the castle. There's a quest you need to complete to get access to it though

Dec 16, 2021
Is this more of a third-party NTR experience or a self-insert NTR experience? I enjoy both, but I'm much more of a switch than a sub, so if it's self-insert I like knowing ahead of time whether I'm getting kisses or a keyless cock cage after the NTRS.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Is this more of a third-party NTR experience or a self-insert NTR experience? I enjoy both, but I'm much more of a switch than a sub, so if it's self-insert I like knowing ahead of time whether I'm getting kisses or a keyless cock cage after the NTRS.
Self insert but it's consensual, like your girlfriend doesn't cheat on you, you just decide to ask her to fuck other men.

Dec 16, 2021
Self insert but it's consensual, like your girlfriend doesn't cheat on you, you just decide to ask her to fuck other men.
Oh real? So it's closer to NTS then? That's a surprise. I don't know why, but I got the impression this was one of those cuckoldry fantasies where she cheats on the MC wholesale, but he's such a sub/maso that it works out anyway.

Well either way, thanks for letting me know mate.

Reactions: Senpai115

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
>"is it more of a third-party NTR experience or a self-insert NTR experience?"
> what?
> "is it more of a third-party NTR experience or a self-insert NTR experience?"
> the dev chuckles
> "it's a good ntr game sir"
> play the game
> it's self-insert NTR experience

ChrisWesker95

Apr 1, 2020
>"¿Se trata más bien de una experiencia NTR de terceros o de una experiencia NTR autoinsertada?"
> ¿qué?
> "¿Se trata más bien de una experiencia NTR de terceros o de una experiencia NTR autoinsertada?"
> el desarrollador se ríe
> "es un buen juego ntr señor"
> jugar el juego
> es una experiencia NTR autoinsertada
[/CITA]
Para cuando estará completo el juego?

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes