RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
v0.15b is already publicly released on Patreon. There is a quick start guide included in a Read Me document and hints on how to progress in the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rozenn

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Thank you for waiting
For the ones that would like to try the 100% version of the game entirely in English. We translated every text and we hope that everything is correct
Thank you for support and for testing this project
We are listening to you comments

We are working on a guide

Mega
This has potential, keep it up!

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
He's in the first floor of the main building computer room where the MC and heroine's beds are, and is the character to the far left and bottom.
He isn't there I even stood there tapping the time forward button and he is a no show.

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
There is no one sitting in that chair in my game.
Huh~ that's odd I have no idea why that would be the case? I found him after completing all the builder quest as well as imminently after starting a new game. So I don't know why he isn't present and I found him present in version 0.15 and in the version uploaded yesterday on this site which I believe is 0.1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Huh~ that's odd I have no idea why that would be the case? I found him after completing all the builder quest as well as imminently after starting a new game. So I don't know why he isn't present and I found him present in version 0.15 and in the version uploaded yesterday on this site which I believe is 0.1
I'm on the public 15b from patreon, maybe it's glitched out and I need to start a new game?, starting a new game did the trick.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuiltyIncest

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
I'm on the public 15b from patreon, maybe it's glitched out and I need to start a new game?, starting a new game did the trick.
There's a bug in the 0.15b version where if you have Oliver in the party once and don't dismiss the party properly (like if you go past midnight and it warps you to bed) he disappears. Or at least so I came across.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
hello dumshane, first I want to say that the game is quite good except for one or another bug but it is understandable since it is the first version, and I would like to ask you if there will be other monsters in the game that fuck Dana

Reactions: Dumshane

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
hello dumshane, first I want to say that the game is quite good except for one or another bug but it is understandable since it is the first version, and I would like to ask you if there will be other monsters in the game that fuck Dana
We are currently working on slimes and Orcs, but we are also exploring the possibility of adding demi-human Wolves and Demons. However, our immediate priority is the creation of human enemies, since in version 0.03 (already available on Patreon) we started working with maps where Dana can be found with these enemies...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rozenn

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
What does this mean: "The protagonist must decide between taking his friends back to his own world or un-do all the atrocities that happened to the sub-delegate, with whom he is deeply in love."

What is a sub-delegate, obviously a LI in this case, but what is it? Furthermore, does taking his friends back to his own world mean he abandons the LI in this other world or something else? This sentence also doesn't work to well with the 2 main paths description of Chasity or NTR. Those two paths say nothing about getting friends back to the old world and the fetishes are not mutually exclusive.

Obviously, this is evidence of a notable translation issue with this game which does not bode well for the Engrish narrative.

Reactions: belovedeggs

LexPro

May 4, 2017
how to lower chastisy lvl? Even so i got 5 corruption its still 100
1677490762282.png
how to rise lust?Its always -8

Last edited:

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
You can try to talk to oliver in the main base and then go fight the goblins ;)

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes