RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

nopakatto

Feb 23, 2023
Good and interesting start. I really like the time mechanics and npcs having their "own" lives like in scars of summer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I realy don't understand how to collect ropes and worms, there is no one!
You need to complete the Constructor's quest to unlock the boat, this will give you access to the Monster Forest map where you can collect these resources.
The builder's quest starts when you find the blueprints in the guards' hut. ;)

PhantasmaX

Apr 10, 2018
You need to complete the Constructor's quest to unlock the boat, this will give you access to the Monster Forest map where you can collect these resources.
But I cannot found vine rope , I found strong rope what should i do?

Nov 24, 2018
Already did and have 60 wood, 7 worms, 1 ax and 4 strogn vine and girl keeps asking those instead of accepting them. Unless I misunderstood somewhere. lol

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Already did and have 60 wood, 7 worms, 1 ax and 4 strogn vine and girl keeps asking those instead of accepting them. Unless I misunderstood somewhere. lol
Thank you very much for reporting it, we investigated it and detected that it is an error.
At the moment the only worm that counts for the mission is the one described in the image. A sincere apology, the bug was already fixed in v0.03a, which is currently being uploaded.

melfion

Feb 23, 2018
I completed the get nails and wood and the construction guy dissapeared. Where do I go next to get the boat?

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I got lust events on monday, but didn't see anything but the characters hiding in a spot on the map. Any cg to these events?

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I got lust events on monday, but didn't see anything but the characters hiding in a spot on the map. Any cg to these events?
Of course. We are currently working on adding CG for all hidden events for 7 days a week. Our plan is not limited to working with the events playing with the corruption parameter, well, we are currently also working on the lust parameter also having an important role in these events, unleashing variations according to the level of lust at a certain level of corruption.

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Im stuck here. I can't progress more. Constructor man dissapear. Or I can't find him

View attachment 2424508
We are sorry that you will come across such a nasty bug.
We found the cause and are working to fix it. We recommend you follow the "Send Dana" route so that you can continue with the mission. As soon as we have the solution we will upload an update

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Has anyone been able to figure out the lust events and their requirements yet?
Events on Monday and Friday have a 50% chance of appearing.
In this case the conditions are as follows:
Have 10 corruption
Have between 20 and 39 lust.
A bit of luck :).
There are 4 events that can appear between the following times:
7am - 10am
11am - 1pm
2pm - 4pm
5pm - 7pm
You can tell if events are a function in two ways:
1 If you approach and Oliver is not in the main base
2 Call Dana on the phone and notice something strange.
When you call Dana, she will tell you where she is and at the moment only the 7am-10am event already has integrated CG.
In case you didn't choose the path of chastity and don't get the goblin scene, you can also get corruption by finishing the R*pe scenes with the cave goblins.
On the other hand, in order to increase your lust, you must take Oliver with you to the goblins' cave and he will unleash secret scenes with Dana which will give you lust.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
By first reading this title I thought this is one of the stories where bald fat teachers use their influence to keep all the female students as fuckhole for themselves and you as the protagonist have to end this madness. But now after this introduction I am confused.
I mean the routes read like the choice at the beginning of Fable 3 though with your friends instead of random strangers for your beloved but this NTR or chastity sounds highly confusing.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
hey there i just played this game its very very Promising game , just have one thing i wish there is little of intro of the MC and the FMC and other characters make the game liner first Hour or so to make us understand the people before making the quests and the mechincs

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
hey there i just played this game its very very Promising game , just have one thing i wish there is little of intro of the MC and the FMC and other characters make the game liner first Hour or so to make us understand the people before making the quests and the mechincs
Thanks a lot for the suggestion.
We are very aware that an introduction is necessary, therefore in v0.03a (already available on Patreon) we already implemented this idea, however, we want to extend this intro even more.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes