RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
We hadn't considered it, but it's definitely something we'd like to do.
The concept is interesting and we will definitely consider it for a future implementation.
oh really?

seriously
in earnest
great, of course, imagine a scenario where the mc tries to form alliances with different tribes of monsters and to achieve that he sends dana "and maybe other girls" as representatives to the towns for several days and when dana returns exhausted and with supplies that they gave her , and the townsThey would also send their representatives to help class A as a merchant goblin, a blacksmith orc or a hunting werewolf "with whom Dana would also have interactions", and not to mention events where if the mc visits the villages when Dana is away visit, imagine an event where themc goes to the orc village at night but when he enters the town is empty like a ghost town and then he investigates but finds no one and with the houses locked with no one inside but manages to see a single building with light the town tavern the mc spies through the window and whatIt's surprising... it's Dana covered in sperm lying on a table with food and beer next to her being practically fucked by the whole town, it would be beautiful:love:

Faceface13

May 21, 2021
Would love to see an impregnation system if possible, that would be awesome. Also personally I want to see a scene where she drinks cum from a mug? That would be super hot

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
I keep getting a bug where I call Dana, but when I hang up, it instantly redials her repeatedly.
I had this bug too, and after an hour of tests and errors, I notice that error only come up when you dont choose the firsts three options before say good bye. You just need to choose these before hang up and the error doesnt come up anymore. I don't Know if this is helpful to you dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I had this bug too, and after an hour of tests and errors, I notice that error only come up when you dont choose the firsts three options before say good bye. You just need to choose these before hang up and the error doesnt come up anymore. I don't Know if this is helpful to you dev.
Perfect. Thank you very much for reporting it, we are checking the cell phone system right now, we will have it fixed by the next update without a doubt. Thank you very much for supporting our project.

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
The fact that this system was based on randomization made the Lust factor very difficult to increase.
This skill can be acquired after 1 day after finishing the mission of chasing the student of the opposite class.
If the gropes are randomized in the version 0.2 (The version I have) then I might be the luckiest man alive xD. My man Oliver grope her every single turn without exception, and I'm not joking, after 2 or 3 days I have her in 200+ lust already. Maybe my oliver was cockblocked for years and now is just too horny to handle being in the same team as Dana. Now being serious, I agree with you, the grope being a skill that we can control is actually a good thing, because, if you want to make routes in this game, this is the best option to "control it".

This skill can be acquired after 1 day after finishing the mission of chasing the student of the opposite class.
Theres more missions that just the boat one? Thats weird, i speak with every NPC that appears in the base (in different hours of course) and that the only mission i got. Because the mission that needs the "vines" is inaccessible for now (Because, regardless of collect then in the night, they dont appear in the inventory).

Last edited:

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
Perfect. Thank you very much for reporting it, we are checking the cell phone system right now, we will have it fixed by the next update without a doubt. Thank you very much for supporting our project.
No, thank you for your dedication and fast reply. Por cierto, hablo español, por si te es más cómodo hablarme asi

Nov 24, 2018
I admit that player controlling Oliver would be more consistent for stat increases, for some reason it feels counter-intuitive for this sort of game. Like having him should feel some sort of gamble instead of cheapo stat increaser you can control. But perhaps I've misread intent for game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

melfion

Feb 23, 2018
I admit that player controlling Oliver would be more consistent for stat increases, for some reason it feels counter-intuitive for this sort of game. Like having him should feel some sort of gamble instead of cheapo stat increaser you can control. But perhaps I've misread intent for game.
Agreed actually. An activated skill feels more like you are choosing to let him do it rather than him just doing it on his own. I feel like the, since you are told girls have complained about Oliver, when you take him you are already kinda turning on "I want to increase lust". If you don't want to increase it further you can just drop him from the party very easily.

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I understand your point of view and it is an approach that we consider before making the change, however, at the moment it is the only way to increase lust.
We hope this change is temporary, as we are working on a system that will allow you to increase your lust in a more stable way. On the other hand, for people who prefer the skill system, an option will be enabled so as not to lose this mechanic.

IncognitoUser

Jan 9, 2021
Game might be bugged, I cannot complete the Fishing Warehouse quest and no events appear with Dana when she is missing, I searched everywhere

Reactions: Enzocris
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes