RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
Found a bug, sent Dana to the Hunting Forest, she didn't return, and i got her back, but the next day I didn't send her, and at 8pm it sent me to the forest again, then again the next night, and then crashed the game.

Also the 3 new scenes, is that the one in the Forest of Monsters, the CG in the Hunting Forest, and the Bathing, or am I missing any?

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Found a bug, sent Dana to the Hunting Forest, she didn't return, and i got her back, but the next day I didn't send her, and at 8pm it sent me to the forest again, then again the next night, and then crashed the game.

Also the 3 new scenes, is that the one in the Forest of Monsters, the CG in the Hunting Forest, and the Bathing, or am I missing any?
Did you find the runes?
these are the scenes i haven't figured out, can you show me?

Last edited:

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Did you find the runes?
these are the scenes i haven't figured out, can you show me?
All the best.
If you like, you can write me a direct message on Patreon, I will reply as soon as possible, I can gladly tell you how to get these scenes.
This is because one of the scenes you are looking for is from v0.04 which is still exclusive to Patreon
Thank you very much for your support in this project.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRClassroomSabotage-0.3d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
NTRClassroomSabotage-0.3d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I don't understand why you re-upload while the homepage is already there??

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I don't understand why you re-upload while the homepage is already there??
We re-upload the games as torrents. The file hosts on the OP are mostly very good, but can be affected by wait times, bandwidth limits, throttling, and sometimes ads and pop-ups. The torrents we upload are an alternative to those file hosts, and aren't subject to the previously mentioned issues. Thanks to our servers and users, anybody can download our torrents and instantly join the swarm to get their files quickly (no restrictions, no nothing).

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
where to find the worms right? how to trigger that event?
Same place as the worms are. You need to wait until you call Dana and she acts weird, and Oliver isn't in the base, ask her where she is and she mentions being in the forest of monsters, take the boat there and pilot the boat around until you see the glowing tile. Step on it, and there's the event.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Same place as the worms are. You need to wait until you call Dana and she acts weird, and Oliver isn't in the base, ask her where she is and she mentions being in the forest of monsters, take the boat there and pilot the boat around until you see the glowing tile. Step on it, and there's the event.
Do you know the time?

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
Do you know the time?
It seems to be random, so long as you're eligible for a corruption event (10+ corruption and 19 to 39 lust). Though I'm not remotely sure what the days are supposed to be, what the heck Vi and any of the others are, just call Dana at every different time period and you'll come across the events.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
It seems to be random, so long as you're eligible for a corruption event (10+ corruption and 19 to 39 lust). Though I'm not remotely sure what the days are supposed to be, what the heck Vi and any of the others are, just call Dana at every different time period and you'll come across the events.
because Oliver not on the base is so rare? did i go wrong somewhere?

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
because Oliver not on the base is so rare? did i go wrong somewhere?
Try to send Dana to the hunting ground.
You have a 1 in 3 chance that she will be kidnapped in this field, if she doesn't come back at 2pm after 8PM the system will automatically redirect you to the hunting field to look for Dana, where a bell will ring.
Before you find Dana look for the rune on that map and it will unlock...

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Try to send Dana to the hunting ground.
You have a 1 in 3 chance that she will be kidnapped in this field, if she doesn't come back at 2pm after 8PM the system will automatically redirect you to the hunting field to look for Dana, where a bell will ring.
Before you find Dana look for the rune on that map and it will unlock...
after I finished the quest "repair the fishing spot", it lost its place to send Dana to hunt, is it a bug?

gammaferrius

May 13, 2018
i think i found a bug when im with oliver and dana in goblin cave dont matter how long time passes or how many goblins we defeat his scenes never show up

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
i think i found a bug when im with oliver and dana in goblin cave dont matter how long time passes or how many goblins we defeat his scenes never show up
It is not an error. To unlock Oliver's scenes with the goblins you must finish the mission to chase the enemy student. Finished, Oliver will acquire the GROPE ability, which allows him to control the scenes at will, this change was made so that they can increase the lust parameter more controlledly until we implement the lust control system with Dana in future updates

May 14, 2021
It is not an error. To unlock Oliver's scenes with the goblins you must finish the mission to chase the enemy student. Finished, Oliver will acquire the GROPE ability, which allows him to control the scenes at will, this change was made so that they can increase the lust parameter more controlledly until we implement the lust control system with Dana in future updates
where to get this mission

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes