RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
No, I mean the surveilence trial in the wood collection area, I cannot access any scenes there because unlocking the camera is impossible - the bird has a head start.
I recommend that you send Dana to collect materials and if she does not return before 2pm you will be able to access that map at 8pm there you will hear the signal

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
This is horrendously frustrating. Where in gods name am I supposed to get these vines and worms and whatnot? None of the areas accessible to me have any

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This is horrendously frustrating. Where in gods name am I supposed to get these vines and worms and whatnot? None of the areas accessible to me have any
If you feel lost you can consult the menu, there we already added a Quest Menu so that you can advance in the story

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Ok, well it says I need to walk into the Monster Forest. The Monster Forest is blocked by a giant goddamn rock.
You need to complete this quest to unlock a boat, which will allow you to get across the river to the forest of monsters.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
You need to complete this quest to unlock a boat, which will allow you to get across the river to the forest of monsters.
Yeah, I just figured it out. Thanks, but still, kind of frustrating, cause the two quests arent really related to one another. It's presented in such a way as if you already know how to go there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yeah, I just figured it out. Thanks, but still, kind of frustrating, cause the two quests arent really related to one another. It's presented in such a way as if you already know how to go there.
I understand, thank you very much for the comment, we are going to add prerequisites in the missions menu so that there is a better understanding of the missions.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Thank you very much for reporting it, the skill bug was already fixed in v0.05 (already available on Patreon).
On the other hand, we already have several Blake x Dana scenes created, for people who follow the love route, however these are not yet implemented, since at this moment we are in the process of implementing the main mechanics that will guide the game. game, among them we have kidnapping mechanics, Dana and Oliver as playable characters, random events on danger maps, corruption-based lust events among other things. These scenes will be added little by little as we find the perfect balance between all the mechanics of the game.
You are being very active on this thread. While that's encouraging to see, I feel I should caution you not to spoon-feed the wildlife...they bite. If that's a risk you're prepared to take, then more power to you.

Regarding the love route...will there be unavoidable rape/cheating/netorare scenes? I was kind of annoyed when "pure" Dana reacted the same way to Oliver's groping as "goblin-bait" Dana did, and then got raped and "had a nightmare" afterwards.

Maybe you've already gotten that feedback and have something in mind, but the "love" route will feel pretty scuffed if she gets gangbanged by goblins, the enemy class, or her own classmates in some event after you've kept her safe in every battle and cockblocked the fuck out of Oliver. This is pretty early in development though and what you have so far isn't bad. My only other complaints are that the goblins are orc-sized and time is...weird. Twenty minutes to walk up the stairs, but fifteen to chop wood? Is Blake a dwarf with a bum knee?

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
I see that ntr is avoidable , does this mean MC gets to fck the female or is it just pure dodging ntr scenerio type route

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
No, I mean the surveilence trial in the wood collection area, I cannot access any scenes there because unlocking the camera is impossible - the bird has a head start.
Take the paths with fewer twists. It's definitely beatable.

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
Interesting game!
I'm going to make a suggestion: Oliver should act autonomously, we shouldn't be the ones to give him the "grope" option. I think he would be more immersive if he is this way.
I understand that depending on Dana's corruption, in the future there will be more different images.

On the other hand, I think that as soon as the affection between Oliver and Dana begins to grow, there should be events as we walk on the map.

In conclusion, in my opinion Oliver must be autonomous and must have different actions during the combat that would go like this: In a first level of corruption (Talk, encourage, scold, mock) in a second level (Grope...) and on the other hand the same but without combat oriented comments and more towards crafting while walking around the map

All in all it is a good game and we will enjoy it a lot in future updates.

I hope that google translate doesn't make you not understand anything :confused: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Duongvipro2000

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Take the paths with fewer twists. It's definitely beatable.
I had to start an earlier save, something bugged out after my first loss vs that bird and he'd start the race the moment I enternet the trial, not when I stepped on the arrow. By the time I was done talking in the opening he'd be half-done.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Interesting game!
I'm going to make a suggestion: Oliver should act autonomously, we shouldn't be the ones to give him the "grope" option. I think he would be more immersive if he is this way.
I understand that depending on Dana's corruption, in the future there will be more different images.

On the other hand, I think that as soon as the affection between Oliver and Dana begins to grow, there should be events as we speak.

In conclusion, in my opinion Oliver must be autonomous and must have different actions during the combat that would go like this: In a first level of corruption (Talk, encourage, scold, mock) in a second level (Grope...) and on the other hand the same but without combat oriented comments and more towards crafting while walking around the map

All in all it is a good game and we will enjoy it a lot in future updates.

I hope that google translate doesn't make you not understand anything :confused: :ROFLMAO:
I think he used to be that way, but the RNG was fucking people over and I honestly prefer the control it gives, the game is supposed to have a full chastity playthrough.

Reactions: Jaffarpok316

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
I had to start an earlier save, something bugged out after my first loss vs that bird and he'd start the race the moment I enternet the trial, not when I stepped on the arrow. By the time I was done talking in the opening he'd be half-done.
Rough, but glad you got it sorted.

IncognitoUser

Jan 9, 2021
The infamous vine quest is still bugged for me, even if I talk to the npc, she'll tell me I still need the materials and nothing happens. Is it because I'm using an old save?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes