RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 20, 2021
it is normal that the boat mission shows me as available when i already completed?
Yeah, most likely it is this game is W.I.P so bugs are bound be happen and will be fixed most likely on the next update
that's not the only quest that's bug IIRC so ya... it will take time

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I did every condition for time events but none of them appears.
The probability that they appear for now is 1 in 3, this until the system is complete, which we hope to have it for v0.06 that will be published no later than Monday on Patreon.

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
does game have animated scene?
At the moment we do not have animated scenes yet, as we are focused on the main mechanics that will guide this project, however, we plan to create scenes with animations in future updates. Currently we already started with Pixel Art animations, one of them is already in this version (0.04a) and we added 4 more in v0.05 currently available on Patreon.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Neat some Nebel Geisterjager inspiration! My one recommendation is to remove the three phone call limit per day or at least bump it up to 5. As for non game mechanics related stuff I think it would be cool to include a social media type of thing that kind of gives you a preview of what's happening to Dana when you don't see it.

Just an issue I found with the goblins. It seems that once you get up to a certain level they can't get passed the chest groping phase of combat. Been trying for like 5 minutes and nothing.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Bjorkinstein

Feb 23, 2019
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I've encountered two bugs in the latest update.
The first was that the bird guardian in the wood and berry collection area, if lost to on the first encounter, will instantly begin the trial when you find it the second time and beyond making it impossible to defeat.
Also, when entering the hunting forest to find the love interest after sending her there to find materials, I believe I triggered another guardian trial. However, the audio glitched and the bells were caught in a very unpleasant loop which lasted until I found her.
And I'm not sure if it just isn't implemented yet, but I have the materials for the fish dock but cannot construct it. I may not be interacting with the right people: I've spoken to the girl next to the fish dock, and to the construction manager at 2:00.
Liking the game so far, though. Best wishes

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
can you tell how too see scean i ask her and say collect woods i go in woods i see them on second lvl i cant go to them becos of whather how to activate do i need to use comand to see scean

• Red Heart

xmafian

Aug 31, 2022
I seem to have a bug with the goblin scene, as it won't trigger. Also Dana multiplies for some reason. This is dumb. (EDIT) Okay, I am just an idiot, nevermind, I didnt realize you have to go back to the builder since he was in the cave, my bad. 1679420249280.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
May 9, 2022
I cant find master sorage for axe to make and when I go for food to collext they say 20 h for net to make say to go to bend fire but when I talk no one know materijal for net

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRClassroomSabotage-0.06a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes