RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Sorrow4444

May 11, 2017
I got it bugged somhow and the main char dissapears and cant play, can anyone share a save please? to see the events

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
Considering the size of this project, do we expect the game to have a management system style? By the way, good luck with your game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Considering the size of this project, do we expect the game to have a management system style? By the way, good luck with your game
It is part of the mechanics that we are implementing, we want that as you progress in the game you can automate processes so that they generate more resources, however, a fundamental part in this story is the opposing class, which the more automated your process is, but he will try to sabotage you and keep your heroine.

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
Will there be any Blake x Dana scenes in the future? Also bug found where Dana's sprite stays on the screen if you use Oliver's grope from the skills menu as opposed to using it in combat. Also weird softlock bug that had me in the bird when Dana needed rescuing after viewing the scene in the Hunting Forest, it kicked me out and bugged out.

Last edited:

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Will there be any Blake x Dana scenes in the future? Also bug found where Dana's sprite stays on the screen if you use Oliver's grope from the skills menu as opposed to using it in combat. Also weird softlock bug that had me in the bird when Dana needed rescuing after viewing the scene in the Hunting Forest, it kicked me out and bugged out.
Thank you very much for reporting it, the skill bug was already fixed in v0.05 (already available on Patreon).
On the other hand, we already have several Blake x Dana scenes created, for people who follow the love route, however these are not yet implemented, since at this moment we are in the process of implementing the main mechanics that will guide the game. game, among them we have kidnapping mechanics, Dana and Oliver as playable characters, random events on danger maps, corruption-based lust events among other things. These scenes will be added little by little as we find the perfect balance between all the mechanics of the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Jaffarpok316

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I got all the worms, vines, axe, wood and cant proced with the quest, is it a bug?
We have a known bug where when you finish the day and still on the boat the mission is deactivated, this has been fixed in v0.05. To solve it, it is necessary that with all the materials you talk several times with the NPC that gives you the mission and you can complete it

gojostrgoat

Jul 21, 2022
I have version 0.04. I got the worms the vines the axe and the wood but I can finish the quest, do I need to restart the game or its just a bug that can be easly fixed?

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I have version 0.04. I got the worms the vines the axe and the wood but I can finish the quest, do I need to restart the game or its just a bug that can be easly fixed?
We have a known bug where when you finish the day and still on the boat the mission is deactivated, this has been fixed in v0.05. To solve it, it is necessary that with all the materials you talk several times with the NPC that gives you the mission and you can complete it

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
We are working on it. We hope to have it ready for v0.06, which is scheduled to be released on Patreon this Monday.
ah, I got confused by somebody asking about the picture in the gallery, thought they meant one in game. If that's the case then I've run into a bug - the speed trial in the forest start ahead of us so it's not beatable

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
ah, I got confused by somebody asking about the picture in the gallery, thought they meant one in game. If that's the case then I've run into a bug - the speed trial in the forest start ahead of us so it's not beatable
It's designed that way, you really shouldn't catch the enemy student.
Get to the end of the map and the event will be triggered automatically.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
It's designed that way, you really shouldn't catch the enemy student.
Get to the end of the map and the event will be triggered automatically.
No, I mean the surveilence trial in the wood collection area, I cannot access any scenes there because unlocking the camera is impossible - the bird has a head start.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes