RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Thank you very much for trusting us and taking the time to test our project. We are happy to inform you that today we finished debugging most of the bugs that were reported to us. We believe we have achieved a more stable version and hope to share it with you this Sunday. The errors that we are still investigating are those of the cell phone system, we believe that it is completely corrected, however, it is a complex system in which some error may have escaped. Therefore, do not hesitate to report any error that you manage to identify, we will be attentive to correct it as soon as possible. Thank you very much for all your support for this project.

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
The only scenes that i get are the boat and the goblin, can any one pass a walkthough on how to get the oliver scenes?
also i just found the fishing net scene. i am stock. i have like 6 goblin ax and its asking for axe idk if that matters. i have like 7 wood thingis and 4 rope and 80 wood and its not activating the quest.

Last edited:

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
The only scenes that i get are the boat and the goblin, can any one pass a walkthough on how to get the oliver scenes?
also i just found the fishing net scene. i am stock. i have like 6 goblin ax and its asking for axe idk if that matters. i have like 7 wood thingis and 4 rope and 80 wood and its not activating the quest.
how to find worms and Ropes, do you have an illustration?

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
To find the scenes with Oliver, just add him to your party by talking to him while Dana is in your party, this will unlock the battle scenes with Oliver.
He is in the main base

Reactions: Blake639

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
To find the scenes with Oliver, just add him to your party by talking to him while Dana is in your party, this will unlock the battle scenes with Oliver.
He is in the main base
I did, but what Oliver said was: "Goblins are dangerous."

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
He is in the main base
Yes but i dont know where they go together. Are there any other events than the gropping?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Classrom Sabotage [0.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (442 MB/ 121 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
really without any instructions can't find any scenes, even without hints, I hope the dev wants to make it easier for players to find, so give a clearer hint
We take into account that the scenes are difficult to find, which is why we have already developed a Quest menu that is currently already implemented in v0.04, already available on Patreon.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
We take into account that the scenes are difficult to find, which is why we have already developed a Quest menu that is currently already implemented in v0.04, already available on Patreon.
I just feel that the dev is overdoing it, forcing players to go around too many areas to grok, like now I have a mission to find the Runes, but I have to walk around without purpose, and I don't know how the bell sounds.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes