RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes
Apr 3, 2018
Strange I collected all 4 bird runes. Next to goblin cave, than gathering area, than the monster forest and hunting area at 8pm but I tried talking to all npc and for the love of god cant finish the quest !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane
May 7, 2018
What do I do after Dana is kidnapped and your playing oliver? I didnt read the text and theres nowhere to go or button to click. Trapped in the Monster Forest

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Strange I collected all 4 bird runes. Next to goblin cave, than gathering area, than the monster forest and hunting area at 8pm but I tried talking to all npc and for the love of god cant finish the quest !
The quest is not finished yet, we plan to bring that quest to a good end in a future update (hopefully in v0.08), however, for now, this unlocks the 4 surveillance birds, which will help you find corruption events scattered throughout the game

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
What do I do after Dana is kidnapped and your playing oliver? I didnt read the text and theres nowhere to go or button to click. Trapped in the Monster Forest
look for Dana on the left side of the hunting forest map, you can find Dana and finish the mission

Hikari_Aeterna

Jul 18, 2019
So Dana seems to be permanently stuck with Oliver at the Forest of Monsters for one of her corruption events, which prevents the other Monday/Friday ones from happening, no matter at what time i call/she calls, she's just there 24/7 (even when she's out somewhere else like literally fishing in the forest of monsters) so i can't view the other scenes.
That gallery unlock code is looking quite apetizing right about now.

edit: I'm not sure whether it was thanks to her lust going under/above a certain threshold but she's back to normal now, however i can't seem to trigger her 80 to 100 lust events, only the previous one will happen no matter how much i have in between 80 and 100.

Last edited:

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
Found a crash bug where i entered the gallery, got stuck between two crystals, returned to the room and it closed the game on me. Also the Cellphone bug is back where it instantly redials Dana and duplicates her.

Edit: Also found a bug that softlocks your save if you play as Dana and it doesn't trigger the Class B event in the hunting forest. After returning to playing Blake, I can't access the Call Menu and can't use any of the Commands like Wait or Fast Travel.

Edit2: Oliver disappeared after Dana's defeat scene in the Hunting Forest. He's just gone, despite Dana being around. (Defeat happened on a friday, Oliver was gone on a Saturday but Dana was around and her call was normal/not lust)

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I'm not interested in schoolboy sex so I'm just waiting for more goblins, orcs, and beasties. Guess I'll wait til the game is almost done or abandoned.

• Red Heart

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
i have a bug where after i call dana to find where she is on either monday or friday at any time, a second phone call happen even tho i didnt call her n it always initiate the scene wear she is stuck at goblin cave with oliver

• Red Heart

jfetterolf

Jul 17, 2022
not sure if this is a bug or an oversight but the only event that im getting is the one in the monster field where dana falls from the tree and stares at olivers crotch, lust is around 100 corruption is 10, this is the only event im getting, multiple times a day sometimes, not sure if i just got myself stuck or not but in future versions i feel like it would be alot better to have a check box system or linear progression of finding events so you dont get soft or hard locked out of finding stuff and have to backtrack

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
wan to ask, survelian bird in forest gathering food and wood is bug or not? i lost before from racing with bird
The surveillance bird appears every Tuesday, so if for some reason you didn't manage to complete the challenge on the first try, you can wait until the following week and try again.

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
wan to ask, survelian bird in forest gathering food and wood is bug or not? i lost before from racing with bird
It's just difficult. You lose automatically if you take the wrong route, and you lose automatically if you bump or miss more than 1 input during the race. Save Scumming is recommended. Save before you start the race, and then reload if you lose.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes