4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
So how do you even get any of the scenes? It's been multiple runs of the board game plus the bar event and aint shit happen. If this is going to be some long dragged out playthrough to be able to get anything than hell nah
You have to be in a relationship with Rose before NTR events can happen. Do counseling to quickly build relationship points with her.

Jul 4, 2018
I really do not get what to do during the "bar" scene at the nights between Lee and Rose...
If you want NTR, just keep recovering your stamina.

If you don't want Lee's NTR then either lower the mood which will lower alcohol of Rose or stop Lee from acting which uses motivation.

poeomang

Jul 24, 2018
game description says a lot of minigames are skippable, but i'm not really sure what i'm supposed to do to actually skip them - like the bar event, is there a button i'm missing?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I have no idea how to advance in this. All I see are +1NTR events I have 14 of them... but I don't see a way to view any and if I call Rose while she's standing on the same tile as Lee it's the same clothed groping scene again and again.

It doesn't matter if the beer meter or love meter is filled... no matter what the NTR counter just goes up without any scenes. Are there no scenes in this game?

Last edited:

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ain't no way a human drew this and thought it was okay. Is that an arm fused with a boob? AI art I say!
(or AI assisted)
while I am all for dunking on bad art, this is fine? that isn't her arm, that's her thumb pressing down onto the camera. Notice; the nail. her arm (and most of her side) is behind her thumb

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So how many Endings does this game have and in what form? Seeing it feels like it has an ntr ending and a normal love ending but i don't know.

John7733

Aug 9, 2017
while I am all for dunking on bad art, this is fine? that isn't her arm, that's her thumb pressing down onto the camera. Notice; the nail. her arm (and most of her side) is behind her thumb
The thumb I get, but not the arm behind it/her side, those are still weird to me. But you're probably right and I have a serious case of skill issue.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote