2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
I get a Uncaught Error: Decryption error? when I try to start the game
there may be 2 reasons I can think of. Either use winrar to unzip the game, press ctrl + E, choose japanese. Or download the following fix:

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
any other similiar game recommendations with ntr? Like where the girl gets molested and slowly corrupted while you're doing other activities like fighting? Don't mind female protagonist too.
I've already played besides many others:

Nebel Geister Jäger (good)
Boy Hero Ken (good)
Kubels Pillory (good)
I Am not a Leader (meh)

shouldn't be too dark though
I've gone through most NTR games out there. Our tastes might be different since I absolutely hated all the ones you listed, but the ones I liked more than most were:

A.)
Welcome To The Sexy Bar
Gambler's Game
5 Days of Succubus Edging
Leane 1 and Leane 2
I am Your Guignol

B.) (Don't meet your requirements of the girl being corrupted while protagman does other stuff.)
Iroyoridori

Makai Tenshi Djibril Trilogy(Almost vintage VN series from the early 2000s if you can find it. No English translation, but the games are famous for a reason and like a third of the scenes are NTR.)

Koikatsu and/or CustomOrderMaid 3D2 (If you're up for 300-400GB downloads each, COM3D2 has a lot of NTR storylines for the maids. Even an entire DLC dedicated to marriage NTR. And for Koikatsu, don't bother with the primary game. Its shit. Just download animated scene cards for studio and play those with whatever male/female characters you want. Plenty of NTR studio scenes.)

C.) The next several are just plain good games with a lot to them that just happen to include some NTR content, but its far from the focus.

EraTohoK (Mostly an SLG with Touhou girls. Primarily focused on protag-initiated consensual and non-consensual. A few dozen NTR events sprinkled in. Enough replayability to this one that you could keep coming back to it for years.)

EraAL-K(Same exact game as above, but the Touhou girls were replaced with Azur Lane characters and there's a much greater focus on NTR content. No unique warmap like TohoK gets. The AL girls barely have any unique dialogue, though. You might have to go into the human-readable game files to edit some text, though. The translator is super obnoxious with his NTR-hate and leaves lots of unnecessary notes in the game throwing insults at you for engaging with that content.)

Yggdrassil & Witch & Dungeon (A pretty good story/character focused indie with dating sim and sex content. Some GoR and debt events where your female party members can be kidnapped or held hostage. No true English translation, only a beta one that's kinda buggy.)

Abaddon: Princess of Decay (A retelling of Sweet Home, the original horror game, mashed up with a retelling of The Dunwich Horror. Mostly focused on those two retelling concepts, but there are some rare Netorare/Netori scenes that can be triggered. Even a Reverse NTR scene if you play your cards right. If you have issue understanding its plot, me and another user named Beyo had discussions you could search for in the thread dissecting much of the game. Primarily in the 30s in its thread pages.)

Mad Island (Imagine The Forest mashed together with Don't Starve, but hentai. Not as much H-content as gameplay and its still very early EA, but looks promising. You can have free love in your village to let other men fuck your female villagers, or your female villagers can be kidnapped during raids to be raped.)

D.) Several I have my eye on, but have yet to try. If you're feeling lucky:

Tsubasa Fell During Summer
My Girlfriend Become The Local Wife of a Married Man
Countdown to NTR
Traveler Inn Tales
Girlfriend Tapes
A Rift In The Crypt

Last edited:

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
I've gone through most NTR games out there. Our tastes might be different since I absolutely hated all the ones you listed, but the ones I liked more than most were:

A.)
Welcome To The Sexy Bar
Gambler's Game
5 Days of Succubus Edging
Leane 1 and Leane 2
I am Your Guignol

B.) (Don't meet your requirements of the girl being corrupted while protagman does other stuff.)
Iroyoridori

Makai Tenshi Djibril Trilogy(Almost vintage VN series from the early 2000s if you can find it. No English translation, but the games are famous for a reason and like a third of the scenes are NTR.)

Koikatsu and/or CustomOrderMaid 3D2 (If you're up for 300-400GB downloads each, COM3D2 has a lot of NTR storylines for the maids. Even an entire DLC dedicated to marriage NTR. And for Koikatsu, don't bother with the primary game. Its shit. Just download animated scene cards for studio and play those with whatever male/female characters you want. Plenty of NTR studio scenes.)

C.) The next several are just plain good games with a lot to them that just happen to include some NTR content, but its far from the focus.

EraTohoK (Mostly an SLG with Touhou girls. Primarily focused on protag-initiated consensual and non-consensual. A few dozen NTR events sprinkled in. Enough replayability to this one that you could keep coming back to it for years.)

EraAL-K(Same exact game as above, but the Touhou girls were replaced with Azur Lane characters and there's a much greater focus on NTR content. No unique warmap like TohoK gets. The AL girls barely have any unique dialogue, though. You might have to go into the human-readable game files to edit some text, though. The translator is super obnoxious with his NTR-hate and leaves lots of unnecessary notes in the game throwing insults at you for engaging with that content.)

Yggdrassil & Witch & Dungeon (A pretty good story/character focused indie with dating sim and sex content. Some GoR and debt events where your female party members can be kidnapped or held hostage. No true English translation, only a beta one that's kinda buggy.)

Abaddon: Princess of Decay (A retelling of Sweet Home, the original horror game, mashed up with a retelling of The Dunwich Horror. Mostly focused on those two retelling concepts, but there are some rare Netorare/Netori scenes that can be triggered. Even a Reverse NTR scene if you play your cards right. If you have issue understanding its plot, me and another user named Beyo had discussions you could search for in the thread dissecting much of the game. Primarily in the 30s in its thread pages.)

Mad Island (Imagine The Forest mashed together with Don't Starve, but hentai. Not as much H-content as gameplay and its still very early EA, but looks promising. You can have free love in your village to let other men fuck your female villagers, or your female villagers can be kidnapped during raids to be raped.)

D.) Several I have my eye on, but have yet to try. If you're feeling lucky:

Tsubasa Fell During Summer
My Girlfriend Become The Local Wife of a Married Man
Countdown to NTR
Traveler Inn Tales
Girlfriend Tapes
A Rift In The Crypt
thanks, will check those out I haven't played yet.

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
has anyone whos played the game with mtool figured out which variable tracks the turn counter on the boardgame section? same question goes for the timer on the minigames

Reactions: aordd69

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
How to complete those missions? Is there any walkthrough
You need to go to the shop (A2 I think) and buy the daily necessities if it's the old guy, or 5 toast if it's the homeless people. You can also give the homeless money instead, but I think buying the toast is cheaper. When you have the items you need to go to the square and give them the stuff. You can use the mouse to click on all the squares to see what they do. The money raising mission I think you just need to go to the square and do it twice for the mission to complete. Not 100% sure on that one.

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
has anyone whos played the game with mtool figured out which variable tracks the turn counter on the boardgame section? same question goes for the timer on the minigames
242 is the number of dice rolled 243 is the first dice 244 the second 245 the third
608 is your dice.
890 is the timer for all minigames
892 is the love gauge for all minigames
931 is the drunk gauge
934 is the bar desire for the guy to grope rose

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
This game looks great, it's a shame everyone is saying otherwise, and when people all complain about the same thing it's usually true. Well, I will find out for myself soon.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
This game looks great, it's a shame everyone is saying otherwise, and when people all complain about the same thing it's usually true. Well, I will find out for myself soon.
I have been playing it, the game shows potential from the developer, I would not call it a great game since it has some mechanics that are a bit of a pain in the ass and are poorly explained. if you want to avoid NTR you have to play the board game untill you gather the required number of points. meanwhile every night depending on quests and things you do. your girlfriend will be subjected to harassment. wich you have to stop in a sort of minigame. if you loose you unlock an NTR scene if you win nothing happens besides some sexual harassment.

the good things:
game makes you win the GF before you loose her.
game focuses on facial expressions, and body language.
you can have sex with your GF ( too bad your characters is bad at it)

bad things:
the board game is poorly explained, repetitive and anoying and you have to do it every day.
the phone scenes are not saved in the galery.
the poorly explained mechanics leave you wandering aimlessly wondering what your buttons do.

overall I want to see what this dev does on their second game.

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018

Lady, if running nose and missing teeth turns you on, you really need to re-evaluate yourself and your choices in life.
Even a mother would have a hard time loving a face like that.
I think that's just buckteeth
but if she's attracted to manbabies lookin dudes she needs to see a therapist

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes