3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Is the gallery on smartphone? I might be blind, I can't find it.
I think a previous post stated that there i not the phone scenes are on the phone during gameplay only . I had this game on hold because the dice game takes a bit of time. and I remember reading that.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
I completed the game with all routes.
The game is great for the NTR lovers.
The drawings are human-made and are original and sexy.
The pixel art is excellent.

If you want to enjoy it: don't cheat, don't play it in a rush, take your time to understand the stuff.

Once you understand the mechanics of the board game and the reasoning for the events and flows, you can enjoy it very much.

After finishing the game I explored the images in the folders and discovered stuff that I haven't seen during gameplay.
Maybe I missed something or maybe those images were not used.

The game needs a guide to understand how to play.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
got a question how do you make it so you got people stopping you during the date?
Sorry, I'm not understanding the question.

At morning you can choose "Talk to Rose" or "Caress each other".

If you choose "Talk to Rose" then you can select one of the three missions, if you complete the mission during the board game, then that person will call you at night and you will go to the event.

If you choose "Caress each other" then you will go to the board game, if you obtain less than 20 favorability at the end of the day then Lee will call you to go drinking. If you obtain more than 20 favorability at the end of the day then you can choose to go to bed with Rose, if you reject, then Lee will call you to go drinking.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: loghos

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like game is uncomplete, cuz there's only phone reaction for Lee, but not for others
A lot of unused arts in image directory, and some Erica
There's variables for an entire bar/serving game as well. Shame cause I'd love to see more content as I rather like the game. But I don't really think we'll get more

beijosty

Mar 13, 2018
There's variables for an entire bar/serving game as well. Shame cause I'd love to see more content as I rather like the game. But I don't really think we'll get more
yeah, hope for new patches
i don't like the netorase element, but the game is still very good
and if you tired of RNG you can just cheat some card via MTool

Malacae

Feb 5, 2018
Sorry, I'm not understanding the question.

At morning you can choose "Talk to Rose" or "Caress each other".

If you choose "Talk to Rose" then you can select one of the three missions, if you complete the mission during the board game, then that person will call you at night and you will go to the event.

If you choose "Caress each other" then you will go to the board game, if you obtain less than 20 favorability at the end of the day then Lee will call you to go drinking. If you obtain more than 20 favorability at the end of the day then you can choose to go to bed with Rose, if you reject, then Lee will call you to go drinking.

I hope this helps.
basically I mean I've been stopped on a date before by a random person that I could either choose to scare off or just let him do his thing to rose does it only happen once or are you able to have them appear again?

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
basically I mean I've been stopped on a date before by a random person that I could either choose to scare off or just let him do his thing to rose does it only happen once or are you able to have them appear again?
Based on that description, I think that was Lee the first time he invited you and Rose to drink, that is the only day you have the option to decline or accept, but I remember both options lead to the same outcome, that is, going to the bar with him and Rose.

If you happen to start a new game, maybe you can replicate this one-time scenario.

Enjoy the game :)

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Based on that description, I think that was Lee the first time he invited you and Rose to drink, that is the only day you have the option to decline or accept, but I remember both options lead to the same outcome, that is, going to the bar with him and Rose.

If you happen to start a new game, maybe you can replicate this one-time scenario.

Enjoy the game :)
not quite, if you let him he pulls Rose into the alley and gropes her If you spend the motivation to stop him she thanks you and you might get some affection?

But sadly it seems to be the only time the event triggers. I tried to see if there were more with low security but got nothing.

Oct 8, 2019
Question, but is the yankee event a onetime thing? We just walked past him again, but he did not interrupt, and the skygazing date went on as normal as if I had stopped him

May 5, 2019
NTR is unavoidable, don't know why it promote as if it's avoidable, unfair RNG like Okaken no hihou, but even Okaken allow you to win even by the slimmest chance, this game is dog kicking, if you want avoidable NTR, might as well play The Fate of Choices; if you like NTR or masochist, I guess you'll enjoy it, but the gameplay designed to waste your time.

I almost reach the end, then the game crash and the save doesn't work anymore

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes