3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I think that instead of having a worldmap that the character walks on, it should be changed into a map where you click and select your location, the character should walk around only inside each location, not only this will improve the pacing of the game, but it will also save the developer's time, so they can focus on having more NTR content. Just a thought.

ntrcorp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I think that instead of having a worldmap that the character walks on, it should be changed into a map where you click and select your location, the character should walk around only inside each location, not only this will improve the pacing of the game, but it will also save the developer's time, so they can focus on having more NTR content. Just a thought.
Very nice idea! I'll try in the next update to see if it'll work better

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The prologue of this game is very good, it could become one of the best. I'll wait for the development the theme I like the most NTR/share/hotwife. The art is very cute. I will contribute to Patreon

Congratulations!

Last edited:

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Is there already a GUIDE so we know what to do and where to go? I'm a little lost on day 1 and 2 and
how to use the features, money...

• Hey there
Reactions: ntrcorp

ntrcorp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Is there already a GUIDE so we know what to do and where to go? I'm a little lost on day 1 and 2 and
how to use the features, money...
Hey, I just made a walkthrough here:

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Hey, I just made a walkthrough here:
I can't visualize it. Maybe it's my discord but I can't access your channel

Better to leave it fixed here on the first page so that everyone interested in the game can see it. Doc formats, or pdf for example would be cool, hosted on Google Drive for example.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Now that I've seen that I'm starting day 1, is there any way to save the game? I didn't find any save options

Toudaioken

Feb 1, 2020
Just played through the current update a few times, how much choice will we have in terms of Bulls? Will we have the option to rent the extra room out to someone other than Bip?

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
WHEN WILL THE SAVE OPTION be available?

And when will we have more action in the game with Solisa having sex with the other guys?

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
any progress?
WHERE is the game developer missing? It no longer says when the game will continue with updates. When will the player be able to save the game and when will the game be updated because so far there isn't much

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes