• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity NTR: Gatekeepers of Another World [1.0] [HGGame]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FelixArcaden

Jun 23, 2022
To play the game, u need USA/JAPANESE region and u have to click on the building and not on the sign of the town/shop

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Heh isekai Classic It will always be my favorite kind of novel.

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
I know I'm late but it's not working. I'm trying to provide a full save and I cannot for the love of god confiscate weapons. Obedience maxed, nothing. Stick, nothing. Undressed, nothing. They keep saying "I've been using this weapon"

How did you do it

EDIT: I managed and the ending made me want to kill myself and the developers. It's so not worth it. Don't waste your time on this piece of grabage.

Full save:
You know I thought you were kidding but no you are absolutely right, no gallery, no way to fuck the other central girls, the princess, shopkeeper, nothing. Someone wasn't planning ahead when they were making this game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the version here is the 1.22??
No it's the initial release version. Look at the opening posts edit date of late 2022, the first update to the game was in early 2023. This was probably grabbed from , which also hasn't posted any of the updates.

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
in order to bypass the eternal LOADING you need:

-go to the control panel/regional standards/(FORMATS tab) set the region to Japan

-enter the control panel/regional standards/(ADVANCED tab) you need to change the system language to Japanese

PS If you change only one of these 2 points, it will not work, you need to change it in 2 places at the same time

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes