Unity NTR: Gatekeepers of Another World [1.0] [HGGame]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
"Papers Please" is a full H-game subgenre at this point. This is now the 4th H-game with the concept -that I know of-.
Wait, I only know of The Imperial Gatekeeper... Besides this one, what are the other two?

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
Ok so i think i figured it out it must be a region issue because game wouldn't work unless i run it through ntleas,

try that

Dakeyr

May 14, 2017
In the Fire City area, how do you confiscate weapons? It's the objective I have left.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. They need to have the obedience bar fully maxed and then you can select their weapon to confiscate.
I know I'm late but it's not working. I'm trying to provide a full save and I cannot for the love of god confiscate weapons. Obedience maxed, nothing. Stick, nothing. Undressed, nothing. They keep saying "I've been using this weapon"

How did you do it

EDIT: I managed and the ending made me want to kill myself and the developers. It's so not worth it. Don't waste your time on this piece of grabage.

Full save:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Jlmn and Lordfugi

Ricardosan

Apr 8, 2020
i cannot play and idk why why when i click on the icon i cant is anyone have some problem like mine?? and any solution for that
1673545718579.png

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes