Unity NTR: Gatekeepers of Another World [1.0] [HGGame]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mister-blackcat

Apr 5, 2020
just for me the game does not work? after the initial cut scene nothing but the instructions icon and the options icon works no matter what I click

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
About that... How the hell do you guys play wolfrpg games? I've been trying to play that game for a long time, but it doesn't work at all. I always get the exact same error. Anyone? (I know the screenshot isn't from the imperial gatekeeper, but the error is the same) View attachment 2266243
this might not actually help at all, but as other guy said it has 2 b pathing problem or data prob etc, or sumthing, is game.dat actually there under /data/basicdata/game.dat/ ?

as far as pathing goes i literally just have imperial gate keeper on my d drive directly so for me it looks like /d/imperialgatekeeper/
maybe just try to install it anywhere else, either directly on ur drive, or even ur desktop maybe, not sure if it the path length or because it on one drive, i just googled and it says u cant run programs on one drive not sure if that true or not, i have literally nothing installed on my one drive hopefully tht helps or atleast gives sum ideas

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Netori is NTR. NTR is the short writting of everything relate to cheating vs cuckold. these are variant of NTR with perspective
View attachment 2265841
Bruh... that is straight up wrong :|

NTR is an abbreviation of Netorare ONLY. And isn't the short writing of everything related to cuckhold and cheating... don't rely on a 4chan post or reddit post...
F95 also follows this truth and doesn't get it wrong like so many others.

Netori has no abbreviation.

To elaborate:
NTR (Netorare) translates to "To be take from" so is only things where MC is taken from in any capacity, which may or may not be cheating (when the LI is raped, it isn't cheating for example, or if it is a one-sided crush where the MC likes the LI but they have no interest in MC, that also isn't cheating, but is NTR).
Netorase is a sub-genre of Netorare, thus is also included under NTR (it is NTR where the MC is into it basically).

Netori translates as "To take", so any time MC is stealing someone. (this one afaik doesn't include one sided crushes since it is more or less focusing on MC not third parties). And as mentioned is not included in NTR. And like NTR, may or may not be cheating, but on f95 is only tagged with cheating.

To explain more in depth why it doesn't work for NTR, is because NTR is a basic abreviation of Ne To Ra, (another reason that Netorase is included, because it contains Ne-To-Ra), as it is taking the first letter of the romaji for each japanese character to make the abbreviation.
Ra and Ri are different hiragana/kanji, and have quite different meanings, so to say the R that stands for Ra also includes Ri somehow, makes zero sense.

It would be like saying R is an abbreviation of both Red and Read at the same time, despite being completely different terms and words.
As for the Re and Se different for actual types of NTR, they only change MCs attitude towards the act, and not the act itself, hence not being separated as NTRR or NTRS. (also that NTRS would still be a subgenre of NTRR and included in it anyway, so no need to distinguish between the two).

Hence why in the rare case that it does have it's own abbreviation by a third party site, it is NTRi because you need an indicator that the R in this case is not Ra.
It doesn't follow its own special convention where the abbreviated letters mean more than one thing. The N stands for only one thing, so does the T, and same for the R, being Ne-To-Ra, including both Netorare, and Netorase (which is as mentioned a subgenre of Netorare).

You also have the fact Netori, is a different genre in of itself, with a very different market and fandom, so makes even less sense to lump it in together outside of the simple facts above.

Also there is Reverse-NTR, which also isn't included in NTR (is the reverse :| which Netori is also technically reverse as well), where the MC is the one being stolen.

Thus concludes the info dump. Don't go relying on the term/s being misused, actually learn what they mean, and how it makes no sense to lump certain ones together.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017

NTR is an abbreviation of Netorare ONLY. And isn't the short writing of everything related to cuckhold and cheating... don't rely on a 4chan post or reddit post...

To elaborate:
NTR (Netorare) translates to "To be take from" so is only things where MC is taken from in any capacity, which may or may not be cheating (when the LI is raped, it isn't cheating for example, or if it is a one-sided crush where the MC likes the LI but they have no interest in MC, that also isn't cheating, but is NTR).
Netorase is a sub-genre of Netorare, thus is also included under NTR (it is NTR where the MC is into it basically).

Netori translates as "To take", so any time MC is stealing someone. (this one afaik doesn't include one sided crushes since it is more or less focusing on MC not third parties). And as mentioned is not included in NTR. And like NTR, may or may not be cheating, but on f95 is only tagged with cheating.

To explain more in depth why it doesn't work for NTR, is because NTR is a basic abreviation of Ne To Ra, (another reason that Netorase is included, because it contains Ne-To-Ra), as it is taking the first letter of the romaji for each japanese character to make the abbreviation.
Ra and Ri are different hiragana/kanji, and have quite different meanings, so to say the R that stands for Ra also includes Ri somehow, makes zero sense.

It would be like saying R is an abbreviation of both Red and Read at the same time, despite being completely different terms and words.
As for the Re and Se different for actual types of NTR, they only change MCs attitude towards the act, and not the act itself, hence not being separated as NTRR or NTRS. (also that NTRS would still be a subgenre of NTRR and included in it anyway, so no need to distinguish between the two).

Hence why in the rare case that it does have it's own abbreviation by a third party site, it is NTRi because you need an indicator that the R in this case is not Ra.
It doesn't follow its own special convention where the abbreviated letters mean more than one thing. The N stands for only one thing, so does the T, and same for the R, being Ne-To-Ra, including both Netorare, and Netorase (which is as mentioned a subgenre of Netorare).

You also have the fact Netori, is a different genre in of itself, with a very different market and fandom, so makes even less sense to lump it in together outside of the simple facts above.

Also there is Reverse-NTR, which also isn't included in NTR (is the reverse :| which Netori is also technically reverse as well), where the MC is the one being stolen.

Thus concludes the info dump. Don't go relying on the term/s being misused, actually learn what they mean, and how it makes no sense to lump certain ones together.
you are the one get it wrong since this have been approve from my Japanese friend. if you don't believe me then just ask Japanaese. they will tell you what exactly NTR is. i knew you confuse of definition because when you cut out each character it show otherwise. Japanese tense to sum up sub genre into genre. they use NTR for all relate to cheating plus...base on UrbanDictionary. neto = sleep, rare = some one else. sum it up will be sleep with some one else = cheating. netori is the sub of NTR where perspective change. no matter who you was, the cheating still happened so it can be call NTR.
ps: like hentai, hentai was meaning of pervert. but then we have a whole sub catalogue with game, eroge, visual novel, manga, anime...etc and they all tend to use Hentai as a whole. in this case, that is what NTR is stand for, as a whole. and we all know that Netorare is difference to Netori. that's why people are begging for new tag like Netori beside Netorare so they don't make a mistake or less question in the thread. and it was since as my old brain can remember. that request never been approve.

Last edited:
Reactions: knyght

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
you are the one get it wrong since this have been approve from my Japanese friend. if you don't believe me then just ask Japanaese. they will tell you what exactly NTR is. i knew you confuse of definition because when you cut out each character it show otherwise. Japanese tense to sum up sub genre into genre. they use NTR for all relate to cheating plus...base on UrbanDictionary. neto = sleep, rare = some one else. sum it up will be sleep with some one else = cheating. netori is the sub of NTR where perspective change. no matter who you was, the cheating still happened so it can be call NTR.
ps: like hentai, hentai was meaning of pervert. but then we have a whole sub catalogue with game, eroge, visual novel, manga, anime...etc and they all tend to use Hentai as a whole. in this case, that is what NTR is stand for, as a whole. and we all know that Netorare is difference to Netori. that's why people are begging for new tag like Netori beside Netorare so they don't make a mistake or less question in the thread. and it was since as my old brain can remember. that request never been approve.
Urban dictionary is not a reliable source.... Also I don't confuse definition... that is literally what it translates to in english.... like, literally, Neto and rare combines to be "To be taken from" in english...

There is no actual English word for Netorare, closest one is cheating, but it doesn't mean cheating. hence it being its own genre.

Netori is not sub, because perspective matters, and you could argue either is the sub of the other with your logic.
But saying they are the same, is like saying fucking someone and being fucked is the same, but the dick/dildo in your arse begs to differ.

NTR has never stood for Netori, and it never will, only those that are misinformed and rely on unreliable sources, like 4chan, reddit, and yes urban dictionary (cause that ain't factual in the slightest XD just people writing what they know personally), and anecdotal evidence... over the literal translation :|

Cause I too had the same confusion, then i looked it up beyond the usual sources to actual reliable things, and add onto that learning japanese, and seeing how actual japanese sites and such use these terms, and no actual proper Japanese site putes Netori under NTR, only western ones do.

Anyway all of that doesn't matter anyway because f95 defines it as "An LI involved with someone other than MC" so even if you were right, it doesn't matter here.

Reactions: rageaholic

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
just start a recording via ( win + G) and upload the video how to solve this it is all so unferstäntlich

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017

To elaborate:

Urban dictionary is not a reliable source.... Also I don't confuse definition... that is literally what it translates to in english.... like, literally, Neto and rare combines to be "To be taken from" in english...

There is no actual English word for Netorare, closest one is cheating, but it doesn't mean cheating. hence it being its own genre.

Netori is not sub, because perspective matters, and you could argue either is the sub of the other with your logic.
But saying they are the same, is like saying fucking someone and being fucked is the same, but the dick/dildo in your arse begs to differ.

NTR has never stood for Netori, and it never will, only those that are misinformed and rely on unreliable sources, like 4chan, reddit, and yes urban dictionary (cause that ain't factual in the slightest XD just people writing what they know personally), and anecdotal evidence... over the literal translation :|

Cause I too had the same confusion, then i looked it up beyond the usual sources to actual reliable things, and add onto that learning japanese, and seeing how actual japanese sites and such use these terms, and no actual proper Japanese site putes Netori under NTR, only western ones do.

Anyway all of that doesn't matter anyway because f95 defines it as "An LI involved with someone other than MC" so even if you were right, it doesn't matter here.
like i said, this already approve from my Japanese friend, you can't just define it just by your Japanese skill. heck, they didn't tag NTR just because they don't want people to confuse, because on Japanese devs site, they still classified it as NTR, like i said, they avoid using NTR in netori game because they know what NTR you are looking for. so Netori had difference tag. but overall, Japanese using NTR for cheating. that's what my Japanese Friend told me when i once was confuse why they shorten Netorare. that picture was send to me direct from her. she born and raise in Tokyo for 27 years with Engrish skill so no doubt she know exactly what she said and i trust her
ps: because people tense to love Netori despite Netorare overall and otherwise so they use difference tag. and Urban dictionary is the most accurate to search for when you meet local since they tense to use hard vocal

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
like i said, this already approve from my Japanese friend
That is what I meant by anecdotal... (that includes urban dictionary).

Also you keep ignoring an even simpler fact... NTR is an abbreviations, the three letters stand for ONE thing, being Ne To and Ra. It can't also mean Netori because the R means Ra, not Ri.

That be how abbreviations work. Ignoring the obvious that NTR has never meant Netori, and only been misused as such.

What you seem to be confusing is how without perspective Netori becomes NTR, so can add confusion with the idea that it is NTR, because of what it is without the perspective. Since NTR is for both the one being take froms perspective, and no perspective at all.
However when it is only the perspective of the one taking, it isn't NTR, and purely Netori. (you can have both in a game :| ).
Just like how when you are the one being stolen it isn't NTR, but instead Reverse-NTR.

Perspective changes the genre altogether, to be something else. While the act in of itself is the same, certain perspective makes it something completely different. (being taken from and taking from someone, and being taken are 3 very different things), is why Netorase is still included, because the perspective and act is still the same, because the only difference is the emotions, and/or how it happened, but not what is happening.

Netori and Netorare have never been the same thing, nor are they now. You could argue that Netori is included in the abbreviation (which is not true)... but trying to argue it is Netorare and not just simply included in the abbreviation is just straight up wrong.
Since the perspectives are built into the terms, just that Netorare is used when there is no perspective, which is likely what your friend was confused by it seems, there is no blanket term that means all of them, like cheating does for all types of cheating. So in cases where you need a blanket term, like when you have no perspective at all, NTR (Netorare) tends to be used. But that still isn't calling Netori NTR, since Netori is perspective specific. (e.g. like fucking someone and being fucked are different things, I used that analogy for more than the funny punchline)

Japanese language be like that, where the context of something is baked into the language, and not left open to interpretation, in fact a lot of non-english languages contain the context in the words themselves, is why english can be quite difficult to learn, because you need to get used to contextual clues from other words.
Hence for english, text can be easily misunderstood, more than most other languages.

Reactions: rageaholic

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
That is what I meant by anecdotal... (that includes urban dictionary).

Also you keep ignoring an even simpler fact... NTR is an abbreviations, the three letters stand for ONE thing, being Ne To and Ra. It can't also mean Netori because the R means Ra, not Ri.

That be how abbreviations work. Ignoring the obvious that NTR has never meant Netori, and only been misused as such.

What you seem to be confusing is how without perspective Netori becomes NTR, so can add confusion with the idea that it is NTR, because of what it is without the perspective. Since NTR is for both the one being take froms perspective, and no perspective at all.
However when it is only the perspective of the one taking, it isn't NTR, and purely Netori. (you can have both in a game :| ).
Just like how when you are the one being stolen it isn't NTR, but instead Reverse-NTR.

Perspective changes the genre altogether, to be something else. While the act in of itself is the same, certain perspective makes it something completely different. (being taken from and taking from someone, and being taken are 3 very different things), is why Netorase is still included, because the perspective and act is still the same, because the only difference is the emotions, and/or how it happened, but not what is happening.

Netori and Netorare have never been the same thing, nor are they now. You could argue that Netori is included in the abbreviation (which is not true)... but trying to argue it is Netorare and not just simply included in the abbreviation is just straight up wrong.
Since the perspectives are built into the terms, just that Netorare is used when there is no perspective, which is likely what your friend was confused by it seems, there is no blanket term that means all of them, like cheating does for all types of cheating. So in cases where you need a blanket term, like when you have no perspective at all, NTR (Netorare) tends to be used. But that still isn't calling Netori NTR, since Netori is perspective specific. (e.g. like fucking someone and being fucked are different things, I used that analogy for more than the funny punchline)

Japanese language be like that, where the context of something is baked into the language, and not left open to interpretation, in fact a lot of non-english languages contain the context in the words themselves, is why english can be quite difficult to learn, because you need to get used to contextual clues from other words.
Hence for english, text can be easily misunderstood, more than most other languages.
yes it's ra, i never said it stand for ri. and neither Ra-re. it's just Ra = to cheating. i understand netori is a some what hard to explain and it never was original. it was born later on after Netorare/rase become a thing. so it was born as a sub class. just imagine as how we got all the cheating stuff in english, cuckold actually difference to cheating if we going into detail. and if you look up to VNDB and you would see they use netori inside netorare game as a description of (stealing the so, so being steal). frankly if you really dive into NTR, you will find more than just single meaning of Netori. Ri not just standing for the one who you steal the so but also the one that so relate on. VNDB actually did use it correctly but people still confuse with how netori was in netorare game. you should find japanese friend who will explain it more to you. i'm not really going that deep but as Japanese accept it as NTR then there it is.

bymkaster

Jun 12, 2018
About infinite loading. Yes, changing the Windows Region to English or Japanese helps, but it's inconvenient. For some reason Xupefei Locale Emulator doesn't work, but NTLEA works fine, I recommend to run the game through it.

It is a pity that the game has such a small resolution (it turns out it was necessary to select the fullscreen for the appearance of 2160p), the character randomizer is cool but the game itself quickly gets boring and unlikely the developer will patch it.

Reactions: Mudila321

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
About infinite loading. Yes, changing the Windows Region to English or Japanese helps, but it's inconvenient. For some reason Xupefei Locale Emulator doesn't work, but NTLEA works fine, I recommend to run the game through it.

It is a pity that the game has such a small resolution (it turns out it was necessary to select the fullscreen for the appearance of 2160p), the character randomizer is cool but the game itself quickly gets boring and unlikely the developer will patch it.
The solution of infinite loading

skybali

May 12, 2018
Tried save editor but guess it does not work with Unity, also tried Cheat Engine for money, but it did not properly change the value, could someone try if it works for them and let me know how they managed to do it?

Reactions: AXELXX
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes