Unity NTR: Gatekeepers of Another World [1.0] [HGGame]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Paper please but 3d
I've read somewhere that this game Dev is chinese, and that the japanese translation is not good..

so, if it was translated from the japanese version into english.. that's one bad translation and then another bad translation after that.. how fun.
at least not as bad as MTL... oh what the f...NTR suppose to come as MTL, these guys ruin the traditional.

• Haha
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah, I know. The only one people concern themselves with is the "negative" form of NTR; not reverse NTR or "sharing".

(See: Netorare, Netori, and Netorase)
Uhhh, Netori isn't NTR. Netorase is because it is a subgenre of NTR (Netorare), i.e. the "Ne-to-ra" part, as it is just NTR but the MC is into it.
Netori is a different thing altogether.
And is only tagged with cheating on F95, as for elsewhere it is just Netori, unless you are spastic like nhentai and don't know the different between such tags and just tag everything as Netorare.... despite having the cheating tag XD

As for the "three types of NTR" that is more three main methods, being cheating (type A), rape (type B), and then rape leading to cheating (type C).

There is also Reverse-NTR where MC is the one being stolen. (technically Netori is also Reverse-NTR, just reversing a different aspect, but it already has a name so reverse goes to MC being stolen).

Reactions: LowLevelLesser

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Uhhh, Netori isn't NTR. Netorase is because it is a subgenre of NTR (Netorare), i.e. the "Ne-to-ra" part, as it is just NTR but the MC is into it.
And is only tagged with cheating on F95, as for elsewhere it is just Netori, unless you are spastic like nhentai and don't know the different between such tags and just tag everything as Netorare.... despite having the cheating tag XD

As for the "three types of NTR" that is more three main methods, being cheating (type A), rape (type B), and then rape leading to cheating (type C).

There is also Reverse-NTR where MC is the one being stolen. (technically Netori is also Reverse-NTR, just reversing a different aspect, but it already has a name so reverse goes to MC being stolen).
Dude for dont like It the genere you are always expectiing the oportunity to post the meaning of NTR i find It very funny

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
If the 600 styles of RNG does not include body type (ribcage/shoulder width, hip/thigh width, breast size, limb size, belly size, eye shape) and is mainly hair or clothes, then it's a skip. Downloading now.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Dude for dont like It the genere you are always expectiing the oportunity to post the meaning of NTR i find It very funny
This comment barely makes any sense... could you uhhh, try again?

I would respond, but don't know if I am understanding what you are trying to say correctly.

OniKuro

May 31, 2017

mc being stolen means they're the one cheating(willing or against it) right?
english it's not my native so i misinterpreted it i think.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
mc being stolen means they're the one cheating(willing or against it) right?
english it's not my native so i misinterpreted it i think.
Yeah, basically means that. although against it wouldn't be cheating, at least initially.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Hmm got a load game denial from main menu, but if I make a new game i can load my save file from there.
Else a some bugs here and there, mostly with the main protagonists.

Jun 13, 2018
In the Fire City area, how do you confiscate weapons? It's the objective I have left.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. They need to have the obedience bar fully maxed and then you can select their weapon to confiscate.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes