Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Everytime I try to execute the game (app macho.exe) my antivirus pops up, anyone knows if It is a fake or is the game that trully is a virus ??? Honestly I don't wanna try to discover by myself lol
I got the same error from McAfee anti-virus. I disabled the real-time scanning option McAfee and was able to play the game with no issues. When I was done playing i turned the real-time scanning back on.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hello wasn't the text from the flowchart also translated? I could have sworn the latest patch had it but i just decided to continue playing after a while and it isn't, so either i am remembering wrong or i did something wrong when updating.....
Damn this happened to me too.

Last edited:

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
I've gone through this game several times (Tohru's route) and I'm left with a couple of questions that may have already been answered, but I'll ask any way. Late in the game, Tohru begins receiving emails from an unknown source w/ pictures then a video of his wife Akie engaged in sex acts with an unknown person. His female emplyee thinks they are fakes because it appears that Akie's head is transposed on someone else's body. My questions are: (1) is it ever revealed who sent the emails? My guess is the female employee because she admits she was trying to seduce Tohru. Secondly, are there any images of the the pictures or video? As I said I went through Tohru's route, but didn't see any. Thanks.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I don't understand the flow chart because it's not in english. How does this work? Do I need to read the game from the dad pov before the mother and daughter? The story wont progress any other way?

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
I don't understand the flow chart because it's not in english. How does this work? Do I need to read the game from the dad pov before the mother and daughter? The story wont progress any other way?
If you have started the husband's route and want to change to the wife or daughter, go to the flow chart and you can select a square anywhere along that person's route as long as it has been played by the husband. The game should take you to the other person's perspective. If successful, you can continue the other person's route until you get to the point where the husband's route stopped, and you'll get a notification in Japanese that indicates you have to resume the husband's route. Hope this helps because I haven't played it in a while.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eurekachan26

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
If you have started the husband's route and want to change to the wife or daughter, go to the flow chart and you can select a square anywhere along that person's route as long as it has been played by the husband. The game should take you to the other person's perspective. If successful, you can continue the other person's route until you get to the point where the husband's route stopped, and you'll get a notification in Japanese that indicates you have to resume the husband's route. Hope this helps because I haven't played it in a while.
I understand. The father route seem the most uninteresting for me but I guess this was designed with that purpose in mind.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
I understand. The father route seem the most uninteresting for me but I guess this was designed with that purpose in mind.
I agree. Unfortunately when I first played the game I went thru the entire husband route, not realizing I could switch to one of the female's route with the flow chart, so it was fairly lackluster until he eventually learns what's been going on.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes